Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Updating Short Stories regular.

Posted 12-16-2014 at 06:28 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 12-22-2014 at 04:32 AM by AnalGirl1

Hi,
my Master is busy lately, so I do stuff on my own again. I will update this Blog Entry regular with the newest stuff I did.
If you have questions - I have a "Ask me anything" Thread. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=203257

Dare by maxperv >>>
I wore a white tank top and a black short skirt with a black thong, no bra and some low high heels. I went to a club and started talking and flirting with a young shy guy. I was wet and horny because of the ben wa balls (instead of a vib)!
Later we were outside and I started talking about sexual things, I sticked my finger in my pussy and made him smell it. Then I took my panties out and let him smell it ^^ I touched his crotch and went to a quiet spot with him - we could see a few people, but far away. I just went on my knees, put my tank top off, opened his jeans, kissed, sucked and asked him to fuck my face. He did - but not hard... pretty easy ^^
I thought he would cum fast, so this only took one or two minutes. Then I told him to fuck my ass and bend against a wall. He did and came within two minutes.
I texted my neighbour (not flatmate) to meet me at XX in the park near our house. I went there 15 minutes earlier, with a vibrating egg pressed against my clit, held in place by my dildo pantis and my nipples clamped. I wore regular clothes, because it's cold!
We met in the park, it was dark and I took him between some trees. I went on my knees and gave him a BJ. First he wanted to fuck me and after he came into the condom, he asked me, why I'm doing this withoug getting pleasure on my own. I said "Sucking your cock is a pleasure to me." and left.
Yesterday evening I was in a regular bar, started talking with a stranger and told him to follow me after about 15 minutes. He lead him into the mens bathroom, into a cubicle and put my top off. He already had his cock out I told him to stand still - I'm 'active'!
I get on my knees and wrap my tits around his cock. I spit on it, I moved, he moved/fucked.
After a while he came. It shot against my chin and on my breasts - a pretty big load!
I tried to spread the cum (with his dick as a paint brush) but it was still obvious after I smeared it on every side of my breasts and up to my throat. Well - that was the task (During the 24 hours it was hot, disgusting, a turn on and turn off, I liked it, I licked it and hated it ^^). I put my bra and top (good cleavage) back on. He stared at me - I smiled at him and left the bathroom.
I was sitting at the bar, going through my list of what I have to do ("Suck off a stranger in a suit", "Make a stranger, preferably a woman, cum somewhere public",...), when a man approached me. He wore a suit probably after-work-party.
Half an hour later, I sucked his dick on the men's bathroom.
She came twice, me once. And btw: She has a boyfriend

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1550 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments