Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Black and Blue

Posted 08-24-2016 at 02:29 PM by CSasha
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:30 PM by CSasha

Just recently I had found the getDare community and signed up. After looking through the board and other users profiles, I had followed their example and set up a simple Likes and Dislikes blog entry, and had linked it in my profile. There were plenty of opportunities to contact and hook up with people. Nothing comes from nothing. Though I was prepared for lots of rejections and bad eggs, and in fact, I had gotten one. Now after a bad experience with pictures and a black mail game, I was horny again, but more careful this time. Lucky for I got a quick answer on one of my messages I had dropped via other users profile who had caught my interest.

Some messages went forth and back, until we decided to pick a private chat. Finally we had agreed on some dare I wanted to do. Body writing. It was in my likes, but I didn't have much experience with it so far. I only had a black and a blue permanent marker, but my partner went with it. I mentioned that I had to work tomorrow and the following days, so I needed to be able to hide it.

First I had to write "slut" on my belly. I wasn't going to provide any pictures, so I could have just lied and not do it. Or I could have been honest and stop the game anytime. There was nobody who could force me, or even check if I had done it. The only reason to do it was that some stranger somewhere in a place unknown to me ordered me to. She decided, she commanded. It aroused me. What did I have to lose? So I wrote "slut" on my belly with the black marker. Nothing big. So it wasn't that exciting yet. I was tempted to provoke my partner in our chat. 'Boring' I thought. But I wrote it more diplomatic. Now that we had started I was horny to be put down in the place I deserved.

But my partner still took it on her own pace. Now she asked me to write "pervert" on my chest. In blue. I just did. Looking down, I was now signed as a "pervert slut". Incredible. Fortunately nobody would see with a t-shirt over it. Anyway it still aroused me. I hadn't chosen these words. I never would have. But I gladly followed the orders to paint myself this way. She asked me how I felt and I answered honestly: "Embarrassed and aroused. Horny for more." A grinning smiley combined with a "Good boy." was her only reaction. She immediately continued. Now it was "fuck my ass" and "I suck cocks" in blue on my thighs.

When I reported to be done, she mentioned the available areas would be written. But me idiot couldn't say otherwise than: "My lower legs are still blank." The process and the choice of words had turned me on. I could have cum up with some filthy words to write on myself, but these were different words, by a different person. A real surprise, and also I was not in control, but under control of somebody else. Some stranger, who's simple commands were good enough reason for me to obey and act against my own shame and dignity. Again a grinning smile from her: "Oh, I wouldn't have thought of them. But you are right. You can wear long trousers. So go ahead. Now in black again. Left "piss drinker". Right "shit eater"."

Now I hesitated. These kinks were in my limits. Not that I had to do them, but the words alone were something I didn't want to be seen as. Not that "pervert slut", "fuck my ass" and "I suck cocks" was something that I wanted to be known at. But it was still a different league. So I asked: "Why? Do I really have to write these?" But she insisted: "Because I want it. And also because it turns me on, my little pervert slut. Do it now!" Strangely enough I obeyed, against my interest, my wish, but according my arousal. I couldn't believe what I just did, writing on my own body for anybody to see. Now I was naked and the words were clearly visible. I comforted myself with the cloth I would wear tomorrow, as well with the hope the words would go away after the shower I was going to have. "I may take a shower afterwards, right?", I asked to be sure. She agreed with a friendly: "Of course." No grinning smile.

"Done.", I replied when I had written the latest words. She continued: "Good slut. You pervert. Writing filthy words on your body, just because I say so.", a grinning smiley again, "So hot. Makes me horny. Very satisfying. Now paint your dick." Her words pushed my arousal. I had a question: "Which word?" She answered quickly: "Just paint it, only the shaft, only where you have skin. Fill it with blue color. Doesn't have to be complete. Doesn't need to be to the edges, but fill it good and plenty." What? That wasn't anything I had expected. But I followed the order, "Done."

Accidentally I rubbed over one of my body writings. "Shit! It doesn't go off." That grinning smile again, "What had you thought, my little pervert. You are the slut who wrote those words. Just because I told you, too." Now I was really worried about tomorrow. Would my colleagues see any of these words? What if? Not enough I did have these thoughts, now my partner in crime wrote a couple of examples how they would see it, and asked me about how that would be for me. I felt embarrassed, but also aroused at the same time.

I reported back: "It feels humiliating." She made me reread the words on my body. First I refused: "Do I really have to?" But she insisted and I told her, "Pervert slut. Fuck my ass. I suck cocks. Piss drinker. Shit eater."

It was time to end this: "May I go shower now?" But she had some mean finale: "You can wank off now or shower." Shit. How did she knew? I hadn't even had that in my mind, but now I was tempted. She continued: "But wait. Try if the color rubs off to your hand first." I tried: "Yes, it does." I decided to wank anyway. In my horniness I just couldn't resist the temptation. Now my palm was clearly blue. Shit. I couldn't were gloves tomorrow. Shit shit shit. How should I explain this? The unspoken questions ere already tormenting me.

"Go shower now.", she said, "When they ask you about your hand tomorrow, tell them you unsuccessfully refilled your marker." I obeyed again.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 1602 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a very nice report.
    I really like how you describe the power of text!
    My pet and myself also only do text.... We are amazed by its power.... You describe it soo vivid!
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much. :-)