Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

27th October lifestyle rules

Posted 10-27-2014 at 02:01 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

You see I do read your comments. I've made it easier to read. I have decided that I will only post once a day, with an update on the evening before and the day itself. No degrading will happen in the blog and punishment will only happen if you don't think I have put the effort in or if I miss a blog post (unless valid reason, just forgetting isn't valid).

So on to today. I had my shower as per usual and after getting out wrote on my left thigh 'YND's willing slut'. There is still a faint mark on my right thigh from yesterdays as well. I then proceeded to get dressed in some plain dark jeans with no panties, a plain white bra and a dancers top. I went into the kitchen and poured myself some cereal and some orange juice into some bowls. I drank the orange juice quickly but as I was eating my cereal, I heard one of the flat doors open and knew one of my flatmates was coming in. I was about halfway through and so quickly grabbed it and placed it on the table, grabbing a spoon and making it seem like I had been sat at the table the whole time. I had two spoonfuls of cereal before she left and after making sure I heard her door close again, set it back on the floor and continued. Very Close Call!! May in future take it to my room with me.

I managed to avoid people calling me by my name for most of the day until I had dance training. Now I have to inform you, I've come down really unwell and my tonsils have swollen and when our teacher called my name three times, I drank as much water as I could - but I don't think the total added up to 500ml as I just can't swallow very well as it's murder. Therefore I have unsuccessfully managed to complete task 1 of my daily lifestyle rules. I was also sent home from my class but before leaving I managed to grab a conversation with a friend, who is slightly abnormal and was moaning about a girl he called a slut and managed to work the three magic words: pain, slut and elephant, into our conversation. The way i did it was
"Don't call her a slut, I'm sure she just has a lot of emotional pain you... you... elephant". You see I can't swear so he didn't find this insult at all strange coming from me.

I have also managed to get in contact to clarify that what I did last night as my sleeping dare was correct and they have also kindly given me a once a month dare - exciting and challenging.
I'm still looking for one more if anyone has ideas - either pm me or comment.

Although it is early, with my swollen throat and difficulty breathing I am off to bed and I have managed to drink 1pt of liquid, anymore and i feel like my throat will explode and will hold all urge to go to the toilet until tomorrow morning at 6am when hopefully I will be better.

I'm sleeping on the floor tonight, like a pet, so this means no clothes but I am allowed my duvet and pillow, thank goodness. I still need more sleeping dares, again pm me or comment or I will just start a new thread asking for sleeping ideas

I'm really hoping that you will take into account how unwell I am, and seriously I was struggling to breath in dance at one point my throat is that constricted, and don't feel the need to punish me for not completing two of my lifestyle rules completely.

Write again soon,
Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 908 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Just read all your blog entries, very entertaining so far.
  2. Old Comment
    Very interesting read
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 09:47 AM by EmmaJessicaTaylor EmmaJessicaTaylor is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I have a sleeping dare for you. For one night you will not sleep. Instead strip naked, sit in a wardrobe/cupboard with a vibrator on high to your clit all night while you milk your breasts all night. If you fall asleep or stop milking you have to ask for a punishment on your blog.
    Posted 10-28-2014 at 09:49 AM by EmmaJessicaTaylor EmmaJessicaTaylor is offline