Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Kytten

Rate this Entry

Storries

Posted 08-30-2015 at 03:00 PM by Kytten

I am a short story writer I write romance, kink, bdsm etc...

here is a small sample, Josie gets an order to go to a specific restaurant wearing just a see through shirt no bra, a skirt and no panties. when she arrives the waitress asks her order? Josie says yes and the waitress brings her to a semi private area, there is a man in this area and he asks her for her name she proclaims Josie and he smiles at her. indicating with his hand for her to sit beside him.

Josie sits down and his hand reaches for her sex to make sure she is not wearing panties. He plays with her till he sees her squirming and tells her not to cum. then he continues for a few minutes. as the waitress walks in he pinches Josies sex using his nails he then places their order not allowing her to speak to the waitress Josie tries to excuse herself to go to the bathroom and he orders her to sit back down. As she sits he explains she is to ask his permission for anything she wants or needs to do. Since she had not asked Josie must wait till after they eat then ask to see if she is allowed.

Josie requests permission to use the bathroom after they eat, the man tells her, " Yes you may however bring this bag with you and I do believe you will know what to do with each item." Josie enters the bathroom slowly pulling each item out of the bag as she pees she puts a butt plug in her butt, she puts the nipple clamps on and a dildo in her pussy. She brings the collar out to him and says softly, " Please Sir place this on me?" The man does with a smile and then grabs her pussy hard says don't cum till I post permission on your profile. She agrees then he tells her to go home and do any orders or dares she has posted to her. Till the next time he messages her.

This is just a small sample and I just wrote it now any suggestions or comments would be appreciated.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 490 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think, even for short stories, you need to flesh things out a bit more. The ideas are good, but the story itself is hard to follow as each new story accelerates the story on a bit too fast.

Slow the pace down, add a bit more detail, make the story about 500 words longer and you'll be on to a good one here.
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you for your input, I like to have feed back it helps to know where my strengths and weaknesses are and what my readers will want.