Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 7 votes, 2.71 average.

Four Years And Counting!

Posted 07-30-2019 at 04:37 AM by IceMaiden

This was supposed to be posted on the 17th July but life got in the way. Silly life.

17th July 2019 marks four years I have belonged to AM. Four. Whole. Years. I can't believe it sometimes. That's like a whole life time online. It truly doesn't seem like four years since he got all bossy and dom twatly on me and started ordering me to go to bed that night.

AM and I are incredibly similar in the majority of ways. So you'd think by now one of us would have killed the other. And yet here we are, four years later! (I've come very close to killing him a couple of times.)

Four years of laughter and hugs and play and conversations ranging from serious to downright stupid and silly. Four years of trust and care and love. Four years of respect and submission and domination and bratting. Four years of learning about each other, of exploring together, of taking this journey together. Four years of happiness.

I will be forever grateful that I chose to confide in AM that one night four years ago. I don't know why I decided to, I'm not one for sharing things that are bothering me. But he pushed me into it and instead of telling him to mind his own business like I usually would, I found myself opening up to him. And just one bossy order and two days later and he was arrogant and cocky in informing me I was now his. And I liked it.

I love this man so much. More than he will ever know. He means the world to me and I look forward to many more years of belonging to him. He makes me happy in ways no one else ever has. He cares for me and loves me in ways no one else ever has. He brings out the best in me and doesn't run away from the worst of me. He encourages me daily to be a better version of myself. He makes me smile every day, laugh every day, says "I love you" every day. He makes my heart happy. He is my Sir, my Daddy, my partner, my doodle head, my best friend, my everything.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2869 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    What a nice blog and great anniversary! Congratulations Miss!

I wish you both many more years of brattiness, bossiness and looking forward to reading your reports on kinky fun!
  2. Old Comment
    Congratulations to you both may there be many more anniversaries
  3. Old Comment
    Congratulations. Four years!!! Wow! I really can't believe it. I am so so happy that I have been able to watch you both on this journey. You are both so deserving of the love you have for each other.
  4. Old Comment
    Congratulations and happiest of anniversaries!
  5. Old Comment
    Yay!!!! Can't wait to read everything for the upcoming years