Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Deal or No Deal

Posted 02-12-2017 at 07:56 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .. inspired by AM and Icey, Asslvr and I have been working for the past week on a list for Deal or No Deal.

This is the list we came up with. Just in case you are wondering, they are organized by worst to best:

1. Covered in syrup
2. Not wearing panties for the whole weekend
3. 2 days denial with teasing
4. Ice in my ass
5. Sleeping naked for a week
6. Wearing my plug for 2 hours
7. Holding an enema (or 3 squirts) for 20 minutes
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

How to write a proper (brat) report

Posted 02-11-2017 at 09:05 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I found myself in a situation recently where I had to pee in a certain way that is not normal for me and that have made me extremely blushy and uncomfortable. I was also told that I needed to give a full report on said task, however that made me even MORE blushy and uncomfortable.

I was able to put it off when asked the first time that morning, however I found myself cornered on the couch relaxing with no excuse not to give the report.

So I gave it ....

A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Little Shivers

Posted 02-10-2017 at 11:21 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2018 at 01:03 PM by Butterfly

I wrote a blog a little while ago about wanting to explore my little side. It is something that is really intriguing and one of my biggest curiosities as of late.

When Asslvr and I began searching for somebody to co-dom, it was mentioned in our ad that it was something we wanted to explore. Naturally, when we started our trial with AbusiveMaster and IceMaiden, it was brought up.

I have been very open about my feelings of anxiousness and nervousness surrounding exploring
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

New Beginnings

Posted 02-08-2017 at 06:50 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:03 PM by Butterfly

When Asslvr and I first posted our ad for a co-dom, we knew a lot of things. We knew it could be difficult. We knew we needed to be patient (even if that was the hardest thing for me to do). We knew that it might be tough to find somebody that really fit with our dynamic and what we wanted and needed! We knew that we would always choose each other over anybody else! We knew that we would receive responses that ranged from stupid
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Almost Naked in Front of a Camera

Posted 02-02-2017 at 04:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

One week ago, I did a boudoir photo shoot. For those of you who don't know what that is, it is a glamour shoot, typically done in sexy clothing or lingerie.

It was a huge decision for me. It took a lot of courage. I felt like throwing up. But it was a great accomplishment too.

It really made me think about how far I have come in three years ....

Three years ago, I didn't even like my picture being taken. I hid from the camera. I would slouch to the back, put...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	chantal-boudoir-11.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	479  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Why a ruined orgasm doesn't upset me

Posted 01-26-2017 at 01:39 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

My pet has been very open with the fact that he is not very good at edging. He will be edging along nicely and all of a sudden ... a ruin! It is something that he has become a little better at controlling since we started practicing, but it is still pretty frequent.

It has never really bothered me, because I know it is something that he can't really prevent from happening. I know he isn't deliberately breaking a rule or finding a loop hole around the rule. It just happens.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

I am selfish ....

Posted 01-23-2017 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Over the past two weeks, I have been called selfish on two separate occasions. This is something that really strikes a chord with me.

I grew up being told I was selfish. It was just one of the millions of insults my dad would bark at me on a daily basis. I was selfish because I didn't want to give up my childhood to raise my brother when I was 10. I was selfish because I wanted to study rather than do housework every night in high school. I was selfish because I worked and didn't offer
A Butterfly Princess <3