Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 29 votes, 4.59 average.

This was the horid night that started this sequence

Posted 09-25-2018 at 01:20 PM by jane@

Jane was attacked in her hotel room --- having used the slut for his own pleasure, his mind smiled an evil smile.
Ensuring that the blindfold was secure he untied her from the bed and re-fixed her wrists behind her back.
With cum dripping from every orifice she felt the world go light as he lifted her onto his shoulder. She heard the door clunk shut and air on her exposed flesh as she was carried down the corridor.
The lift bell rang and she landed on her arse on the carpeted floor.
As the door closed she shook her head until the blindfold shifted. Raped and naked she was alone and heading for the top floor. No way to re-enter her room apart from heading to reception, explaining her plight and hoping they would give her another access card rather than calling the police.
The lift reached the top floor the doors opened - but it wasn’t a corridor it was the roof top bar! Ttwo men were there - they were waiting for me!
they picked me up one each side under her still tied arms and dragged me into the bar where they draped me over a table head hanging down one side exposed pussy still dripping on the other side - a rope was attached to each ankle and feet secured to the table legs then - reaching under me my arms were untied but re-tided to the other table legs.
I now looked around the bar was full of men it seemed to be a stag party - i was the entertainment.
Finally after they all had cum over on or in me I was untied and dragged back to my room - dumped on the bed - to sleep covered in spit cum and sweat
In the morning stiff and sore I showered and somehow made it through the meetings
When I got back to the hotel there was a letter for me at reception
I started to open it in the lift 3 glossy photos of me being abused last night spilled out on to the floor of the lift and the man riding with me bent - picked them -glanced at that and passed them to me saying I think you dropped something miss - last night?
Luckily it was my floor so blushing red I ran out to my room
I then noticed a note
Hi Slut be ready again tonight tied and blindfolded it will only me but you will take some pain and humiliation or all the photos go on line
I had no choice but to comply waiting ready for
Views 887 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love your blog :* yeah I hope you will get your pain and humiliation :*