Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Three slaves later

Posted 11-12-2017 at 04:01 PM by CSasha
Updated 12-23-2017 at 04:21 AM by CSasha

Since the last twelve months, I had more slaves than just three, but I liked this title. Some slaves I owned for hours, others for days, weeks or even months. With most requests, it's straightforward to refuse. Most difficulties I had with turning getDare friends I already knew and was sure they brought very much into any relationship. But if I accepted even only all the proper requests, I wouldn't have enough time to take care of any slave as good as I feel obliged.

Because being a Mistress takes plenty of time. I want to read up the likes, toys, and possible task, as well as listen to the feedback and ask questions. Also, I want to remember them, so I don't have to look them up all the time. And of course, I want to answer any questions about rules and tasks, read and enjoy the reports. Slaves who keep track of their rules and tasks come in very handy.

Though I understand any rants about toxic user behavior like spam or friendship requests without any established contact, somehow I got used to the fact that any published play on my slaves increases requests of others to do the same with them. I guess I am confident that these few people make up the minority while the majority enjoys and appreciates the share.

Finally, I have to agree to sir sam that a relationship is helping to grow, become more skillful and powerful. I am very sure that this is true for any side, be it top or bottom, or even vanilla. From queer tango, I find it even more important to try out both sides, to be a better dancer at all. So I'd like to encourage anybody to switch. It seems to me that plenty of people are not knowing well enough what they are asking for. You profit from better knowing what the potential trouble and fun of your partner are. Especially since there are so many want to be slaves, try it out. You can start as little as sending PM dares, contributing to public request threads, but also pick up a slave. It doesn't have to and probably won't be forever. But the experience will change you for good.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments