Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Wow

Posted 10-16-2011 at 01:20 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It really shows the strength of getDare when I login at 320 AM central time and see 80 users online. That means the earliest it is in the lower 48 is 120 and overseas in Europe it is not even 930. I love this place

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Since Loke is leaving....

Posted 10-14-2011 at 07:18 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

...post your favorite Loke memories!
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

I was going to write a blog....

Posted 10-12-2011 at 09:15 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

....but I could not form a coherent thought that made sense to me.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Occupy Wall Street

Posted 10-06-2011 at 06:18 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Following is the first statement from a group called "Occupy Wall Street."

Quote:
Declaration of the Occupation of New York City

As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the corporate forces of the world can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of the human race
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Moneyball review

Posted 09-23-2011 at 11:25 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Moneyball review: Greatest fucking movie ever created.

MBP advice: Go fucking see it right now. Why the fuck are you still reading this post? You should be finding the nearest theater and buying tickets for Moneyball. If the theater is not open, then you should be waiting until it opens so you can see the first showing of it tomorrow morning.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

September 11th and my experience at a site of terrorism

Posted 09-11-2011 at 06:58 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

10 years ago today, 4 planes were hijacked and crashed in this country. 2 planes hit the World Trade Centers. 1 more hit the Pentagon and 1 more crashed near Pittsburgh. No one knows where that one was heading, but one could guess somewhere near DC. It is hard to believe 10 years have gone by. It is a day I vividly remember, and a day I want to forget. Even though I was nowhere near the terrorist sites, as a 10 year boy, I was afraid to ever go near the city. There was no telling what they were...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another open letter to users of getDare.com

Posted 09-07-2011 at 05:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To every member of getDare.com,

Recently, my tactics as a moderator have come under fire from many users. This includes me being strict, creepy, all-knowing, spying on users, rude, mean, and slow responding. While some of these may be true, let me explain my ways. I have been on this site for 5 years. I love this site. I have been a moderator for the past few years. I love being able to help the users of getDare. I have seen this site under-moderated and over-moderated. Some might...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized