Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Meteor shower tonight and I can't watch outside

Posted 08-12-2010 at 10:41 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So I went outside to watch the meteor shower tonight. I had to come straight inside because they are using the mosquito killer. While I do hate mosquitoes (and they have been rampant this year), why do they need to do that tonight. I mean, this isn't a shock that it was going to happen tonight!

End rawr
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So fucking pissed

Posted 08-12-2010 at 04:21 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

So today I found out one of my family members has been talking to me behind my back for about a month now. There was a hint about this earlier and I asked them about it. They said that hadn't happened. And I believe them. So today I went on to look on my friends wall and saw the friend quoting something on my family member would have known about, twisted in some bad lie.

Now, if someone has a problem with me, fine. Say it to my face. I might not respond, but I am aware you said...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Mosque near Ground Zero sight

Posted 08-11-2010 at 06:13 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

One of the big news stories has been that a mosque is being built in New York City near the sight of where the September 11th attacks occurred. Some people have been outraged by the fact of this, mainly because of the fact that it was Islamic extremists who committed the attacks. Now maybe I am just being naive or not knowing enough of the situation, but why does it matter if they want to put a mosque there? Isn't that their right? These people are not praying for the death of the west, so shouldn't...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What not to do in the chat if you are under the age of 18

Posted 08-10-2010 at 09:06 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I was looking in the chat earlier for a user that I recently banned as it was listed that they were in the chat at last look. So I went searching through each of the 4 when I saw a curious topic. It was master looking for a cam slave. Innocent enough, right? Well when I clicked on the user who posted it, it was a 15 year old. So I quickly booted that user and they are now on Ban Island with JimBob. Moral of the story? If you are under 18 and really want a slave, don't do it in plain sight (or on...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

A lovely PM I got

Posted 08-10-2010 at 04:00 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I won't say who it's from , but it was a bad user

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbob17
i am sory that u hav no life and thaink that be aber to tell some one what to do on line mine ur a bad ass
so hav i niest life and i hope u hav fun look at naked pic of girl and wishing that one talk to u

i do feel sory for u and till ur mom that i feel sory for her to be cuse u hav not move out of her house

i will go now and levd u with this FUCK YOU and hav a good day jack ass
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What an odd day

Posted 08-07-2010 at 08:49 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

(Warning: Contains some religion. If you don't like religion, might get offended or hate me to the core, I advice you don't read. Oh, and Metalgreek, if you happen to read this, read the last paragraph)

Today was truly one of those odd days everyone has now and then. When I went for a bike ride today, and some little two year old on training wheels for what ever reason gave me the dirtiest look in the world and then for whatever reason, started saying Mister, mister. And as I was riding...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Job United States Judicial System (Bad Job California once again)

Posted 08-04-2010 at 02:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 08-04-2010 at 09:29 PM by Manbearpig

Now, I am not a fan of California usually. I just don't like the place. But I applaud the judge who overturned the gay marriage ban in that state today. All I have to say is great job! Now if only other states can follow...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized