Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Yellow

Posted 01-09-2011 at 08:05 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love
getDare Expert
Posted in Songs
Old

Friday

Posted 01-06-2011 at 08:33 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 01-09-2011 at 08:07 PM by Manbearpig

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's gray and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday, I'm in love

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday I'm in love

Saturday, wait
And Sunday always comes too late
But Friday, never hesitate...

I don't care if Mondays black
Tuesday, Wednesday - heart attack
Thursday, never
getDare Expert
Posted in Songs
Old

Brett Favre

Posted 01-05-2011 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

What a creepy man. For anyone who doesn't know what I am talking about (or even if you do), you should check out this Taiwanese Animation video explaining the situation. It does a great job doing so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UQX1...layer_embedded
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

California Dreaming

Posted 01-03-2011 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

California Dreamin' on such a winter's day

I have never been to California. To be perfectly honest, I really had no desire at all. But now, all of a sudden, I want to head there. And if not there, somewhere west. I have been stuck in the cold and boring for WAY to long. I want to do something exciting in my life. I want to try something new. I want some adventures in my life. This has been a good break from school. And while yes, not everything has fallen my way, it has been very...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Manbearpig's 2010 reflection/2011 looking forward Blog Post

Posted 01-01-2011 at 12:07 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I hope everyone had/is having a great New Year's (Eve/Night/Day). I did this last year and I enjoyed it so I am doing it again. It is just a little reflection of 2010 and what I get to look forward to in 2011. Before I start, I hate New Year's Eve/Day between 11:30 PM-12:30 AM and again after 1:30 AM. It is amateur hour outside. Alcoholics stay inside to drink New Years because it brings out the worst people. I can't go out to eat at the only place that is open (White Castle) without fear of dying...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well damn

Posted 12-30-2010 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)
Updated 12-30-2010 at 11:17 PM by Manbearpig

Well that was just a dream....

Edit: To explain, my worst fears came true today. However, I am not as disappointed as I thought I would be. Maybe it is because I suspected. In the end though, I gave it my all. I really have no regrets. If you live life with regrets, you are going to live an unhappy life. I am going to move on, since I have before, onto greener pastures....
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Congrats Leo!

Posted 12-30-2010 at 09:52 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

You've banned your first person
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized