Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.50 average.

My mother, my sister, my brother

Posted 05-05-2010 at 07:26 AM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

To a Christian, that has got to be very beautiful. When someone said to Jesus "your mother and brothers and sisters are asking for you." Jesus said, "Who are my mother and my brothers?" Then he looked around and said, "Here are my Mother, and my brothers! Whoever does the will of God is my brother and sister and mother."

Again, that must be quite beautiful to a Christian. That is how close we are to Jesus if we do the will of God.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 1.50 average.

A priest...

Posted 07-15-2010 at 08:30 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A priest we were at was not being a very good Christian leader. He takes God's name in vein often.

He says:

Oh my...
G... knows where
and just G...

Tsk Tsk Mr. Priest.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I think what Blizzard is doing is Kind of Cool

Posted 07-26-2010 at 06:52 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

While it does not concern me at all, it will be great for many, upon many other people (social wise). The new Battle.net is going to be the main gaming area (for Blizz's SC2, WoW: Cata, and D3) on top of that, it will also be a social area. People can talk to their friends while playing two totally separate games, SC 2 and WoW. Not sure about D3, but I am assuming people will be able to do that too.

People can also add their FB friends on B.Net and can chat to their friends.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Exercise (Day 3 - 12/16/2013)

Posted 12-16-2013 at 05:46 PM by Literally

So when I started I had planned to do 4 days a week: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday. But finals and moving gave me a perfect excuse to slack.

This week I'm going to make a few changes so that I am more likely to do the exercises.

1) I have removed the sexual components. I think that if I am not in the mood to be aroused, I will be less likely to get up and move like I should. I will do them naked still because I shower after and I don't want to get my clothes all...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Exercise
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Bad Rep points! [Rant!]

Posted 05-03-2008 at 11:26 AM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

OK,ok. So I just recieved some bad rep off of someone I don't even know saying i'm a 'selfish bitch' or something like that. LAWL!
This is quite funny actually. I only know a few people on here, and most of those are my friends and enjoy my sarcastic comment's along with my egotistical attitude.
I think to be honest, before people start giving me bad rep points, some mod's should troll GetDare chat room. People in there are either 14 or younger and getting hit on by 25+ men or people whom
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pissed off.[Rant]

Posted 05-06-2008 at 03:40 PM by Oreo_here (Daddy's Little girl!)

Ok,that's it! I have had it with this person whom is giving me bad rep, so it seems they need a lesson and I will give them one. Grammar and Spelling,eh? Let's get one thing straight,eh? I am shit at spelling, that I know and acknowledge,so has half the people I know but I TRY, I attempt.
I know no one is perfect with this shit. I'm not,by far. But I try. And when someone insults me on that--Dude, that's not cool. You want to correct me, go ahead, but giving me bad rep points....LAWL!
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rawr!!!!!!1 I Like Waffles!11!!!!!!

Posted 05-10-2008 at 04:23 PM by Knots101 (>.>)
Updated 05-11-2008 at 01:51 PM by Knots101

ZOMG! L1k3 l00|< @t mY a\/\/$0m3 Typ1|\|g!!!! l1k3 s3er$|y.

God people, Is it so much to ask that you can at least re frame from typing like that and spell out the full word, Just don't use numbers. Like lawl and lmao and lol are cool and all but saying "i just 8 supper" or "cya 2morrow" is annoying, Looks like your a damn foreigner from binary world! Some people can't spell or use proper grammar very good so that's ok if there is a mistake here or there....
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized