Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Exposed body in a crowded coffee shop

Posted 06-30-2022 at 12:36 AM by ClaireScott

Hi everyone, it’s been finally warming up here in Canada (where I live at least) and it was good to be able to expose myself again. I recently “hiked” naked to a nude beach where I was able to soak in some sun and it felt so good to have the sun over my bare body!

I’ve been trying to think of some dares for the summer so as always, i’m open to ideas! For this entry, I wanted to share a dare I did at a local crowded coffee shop. Well, it wasn’t so much a dare, more a personal challenge...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 38 votes, 4.24 average.

Weeks 12 and 13 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Posted 01-03-2019 at 05:08 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

Jane@ her 4 Christmas tasks from Mistress E

Report 17th to 31st of December 2018.
Monday 17th
Task 4– Deep throat 17th and 18th
Practice for deep throating your dildo pushing it so you gag and eventually get used to big things in your throat.

Monday I was put on prison rations for being a complaining - prisoner on remand while awaiting sentence.
Breakfast porridge with salt, juice and fruit (same all week) then nothing else each day except...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	task 6.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	766  
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: jpg task 3 representative and 4.jpg (11.7 KB, 696 views)
File Type: jpg task 3 belt just visible.jpg (11.2 KB, 697 views)
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 85 votes, 4.24 average.

Lockdown Challenge: "The Walk of Shame"

Posted 09-01-2021 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-01-2021 at 04:02 AM by SilverBlue

Firstly, some relevant background information about the setting for this challenge. So, the latest strain of COVID-19D breached our fine shores 2 weeks ago, and the Government response was an immediate Alert Level 4 (AL4) lockdown. Basically, under AL4 most people have to stay home and can only go out if they're an essential worker, going to the supermarket, or going for exercise. People have to wear masks when accessing essential services, and it's recommended to wear them whenever you leave home. People...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average.

Fantasies

Posted 08-29-2014 at 02:14 PM by owneed (Creepness)
Updated 08-31-2014 at 06:56 AM by owneed

((if you are not satisfied by any of the following and you feel that I am breaking into your privacy, please Pm me and I'll edit/remove your part))
I am sitting in my chair, I feel like talking to no body, with all the interesting things going around me, I feel not interested, or you can say, deeply satisfied that I don't want to participate in any of the going on…

I am sitting in my chair, with my ex-wife Rosesred in the next chair, she is really a good friend though,
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.22 average.

3 Months!!!!!!

Posted 09-19-2014 at 07:30 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:45 AM by Butterfly

Today, at this moment, it marks exactly 3 months since the day that Asslvr sent me his first message, that absolutely changed my world.

I was sick at the time, I had the flu, but we spent the first few days just talking. It felt like we learned almost everything about each other in those first few days, and almost none of it related to D/s. We talked about our families, relationships, our past, our hobbies, absolutely EVERYTHING!

It is so hard to explain to somebody the
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

My Hat's Off to You

Posted 12-07-2009 at 10:22 PM by Odiefrom (What Strikes My Mind)

Here's my salute if you will to the various people on this site. I really appreciate everything you all do.

Depp, thank you for this site. Without this site, I'd probably be bored to tears on a near nightly scale.

Moderators, thank you for helping watch everyone. There's a lot of people out there, and you all do a good job on it.

Story authors, thank you for your great work. I recently tried writing a story in 'real' life, and I appreciate what all you...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.20 average.

The 12 Days of getDaremas

Posted 12-15-2009 at 11:57 PM by Tiger

On the first day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
A Depp in a getDare Tree

On the second day of getDaremas
my true love sent to me:
Two Furry Dogs