Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Landing on 28

Posted 07-23-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-07-2017 at 04:26 PM by Butterfly

My birthday is in just over a month, and Asslvr and Mr. Rainbow have decided to help me celebrate.

Awhile ago, I noted my interest in IceMaiden's "Landing on 50" game. It looked like a lot of fun, but we never got a chance to play. A few weeks ago, I showed her blog to Mr. Rainbow and we decided that we might want to modify it a bit and make it into a birthday countdown.

So this is how it is going to work ...

I will continue to roll a dice (d6)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.40 average.

Begging for an edge - Task given by Dottie

Posted 08-22-2018 at 01:36 AM by Pet Ra
Updated 08-22-2018 at 05:29 AM by Pet Ra (typo)

Dottie gave me permission to ask Master if I'm allowed to edge, under the condition that I explain exactly why I think I deserve the right to edge. In no fewer than 200 words.

I have to admit, it was much more challenging to get 200 words than I thought. I could just find arguments why I NOT should be allowed to edge

But I managed it (236 words in total):

Dear Master,
with my deepest respect I'm asking you if you would allow me to edge. I won't
getDare Devil
Posted in Reports
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.40 average.

Loan Wolves - My Turn To Top

Posted 07-29-2021 at 01:31 AM by kila (Kilasaurus Rexodominus)

What is a loan wolf, you may ask? Well, don't ask me. Just kidding, this is what the name of the blog thing is so I will give you a very brief overview of what has been occurring in my kinky life over the last month...

This game was created to be similar to the share the burden task back in the day for those that are familiar with that. People can join as a wolf (oh no, you are in debt) or as a buyer (wow,...
getDare Succubus
Old
Rating: 43 votes, 4.40 average.

Mini Report: e-Scooter & the wager

Posted 09-09-2021 at 07:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-09-2021 at 02:10 PM by SilverBlue

This task would have been easier during lockdown but happened shortly before. It was a nice sunny Sunday, Master was driving me home after an afternoon in the suburbs.

I spotted a Lime Scooter by a car park and mentioned to Master that I thought Lime Scooters weren't around anymore, I don't see them in the city anymore, but I was surprised to see one in the suburbs. He asked if I'd used one before, I said I've never been on one, just too many people around in the city. Master pulled over
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 33 votes, 4.39 average.

Week 11

Posted 12-15-2018 at 11:58 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:00 AM by jane@

Answer The present end of week 9 was very appropriate and was perfect fit and the timing was great for the Auction on Friday 30th See Week 9 report-A Maids outfit.

No report as such for week 10 as such but see the Trial of Jane@ https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=88767

Re the Trial
Thank you all my 'familiar's' for all your support! Those who voted Not Guilty and especially My Dear Lawyer Mr Cruder unfortunately I engaged his excellent services too late in the...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	j@fight.jpg
Views:	856
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	747   Click image for larger version

Name:	gloves off.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	748  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 46 votes, 4.39 average.

Week 15 of Contract A week of Jane Bond

Posted 01-11-2019 at 01:21 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-11-2019 at 06:20 AM by jane@ (spelling)

Hi spent most of this week in the Capital.

Some work mostly intense D&S play on line and for real with a spy theme - picking up dead letter drops and reading/leaving chalk messages around the town.
Crawling through mud and bushes, hiding in doorways and going into buildings and out the back entrance. Stepping on trains then jumping off at the last minute before they depart, chasing though shops hiding in the ladies loo checking not followed and avoiding being caught. ...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a spy.jpg
Views:	411
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	777   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8006.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	778   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8020.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	779   Click image for larger version

Name:	leaving the spy having paid him.jpg
Views:	446
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	781  
Attached Images

Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.38 average.

Hear me ROAR

Posted 12-13-2018 at 02:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

For a lot of my life I have been belittled. I have been told I am not good enough: I am ugly, fat, selfish, a bitch, a whore, a cunt. It started with my dad when I was about 9 or 10 and continued until I moved out of his house at the age of 16.

It is no wonder that I had bad self esteem and low self worth. Which played really well when I got into a 6 year relationship with a man who was over controlling and who figured out really quickly that I would do anything for a bit of assurance
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized