Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > justJane

Rate this Entry

My Dare Parameters and Toys

Posted 06-20-2015 at 05:12 PM by justJane
Updated 06-20-2015 at 05:14 PM by justJane (adding link)

This is for my questions and dare thread: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...72#post1813072

Some things I enjoy:
  • Teasing (which can include edging, but not too many).
  • Anal – butt plugs only, please!
  • Embarrassment – I get embarrassed very easily so it doesn’t take much and I don’t want to be petrified!
  • Very hidden public – Anything public would have to be completely hidden – which means not visible or audible and that includes being in a state of undress in front of my windows (I live in an urban area). I do enjoy short trips with things under my clothing, like a butt plug or pussy plug.
  • Mild Pain – I don’t have a high tolerance and haven’t done spanking in a while, but I enjoy it! I also enjoy pegs, but also do not have a high tolerance for them (at least on my nipples, I don’t know about elsewhere as I haven’t really tried it).
  • Cleaning Dares – I have a lot of cleaning I need to do at home, so cleaning dares are very welcome!
Some things I will not do:
  • Extended discomfort – extended periods of crawling, wearing heels, kneeling on the floor, etc.
  • Bondage - I don’t have experience with it and I do not own any rope nor do I plan on buying any. If you would like me to do something simple that doesn’t require me to buy anything, run it by me and I’ll see what I can do; I just don’t want to spend a lot of time learning how to do something new at the moment.
  • Extreme things like pee, poop, animals, other people, blackmail, social suicide, etc.
  • Work dares - I have a professional job and do not want to risk it in any way.
  • Food, or anything gross, in or on my body.
  • Revealing clothing outside of my home, which includes not wearing a bra.
I am only able to edge/orgasm from clit stimulation and usually only one orgasm during a given period, so please keep that in mind if you include edges and/or an orgasm in your lovely dare.

My toys:
  • Dildos and Insertable: pink glass dildo, purple dildo with a kind of large ‘head’ to it (it used to vibrate, but no longer), flesh colored suction cup dildo, and black pussy plug (It’s actually a large butt plug that I only use vaginally and it’s the only thing I have that can be worn about in my pussy).
  • Vibrators: hitachi, small purple pocket bullet thing (it is an all in one so it is not insertable), and small, red vibrating dildo.
  • Pain implements: regular clothes pegs, tiny clothes pegs (too small for nipples), kitchen clips, wooden spoon, and bamboo cane.
  • Butt Plugs: small, blue, jelly-like butt plug; small, black, curved glass butt plug (I can’t wear this one around because it slips out), small NJoy metal butt plug, and tail butt plug (I’ve never used this one, so I don’t know about its longevity of being worn about).
  • Restraints: fabric handcuffs and a small metal leash (I do not have a collar to use for this, but I could wrap the leash around my neck and clasp it as long it is a physically safe situation).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2481 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments