Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Crossdressing, why I do(n't do) it, and some other thoughts on it

Posted 04-12-2012 at 11:04 PM by Manbearpig
Updated 04-12-2012 at 11:07 PM by Manbearpig
Tags crossdress

Curiosity. It killed the cat. It also lead me to getDare.com. Back in 2006, when I first joined the site, I did a simple google search of crossdressing dares. In fact, if you do a google search today, 2 of the first 3 listings lead to getDare. Back then the site was not as popular so it was probably further down the list. Regardless, I wound up here. It is something I have done on and off for almost the past 6 years. My name is Manbearpig, and I am sometimes a closet crossdresser.

Crossdressing is a big thing of controversy on this site. Guys are split on this issue. A lot of guys want to be the manly man they are. They don't want to be a woman. Even some subs feel this way. Some people, myself included, have some sort of eroticism to crossdressing. I will explain parts of the reason below, but one thing I find just exhilarating is the thought of doing it for a female, which will lead to the next part of it: female thoughts. A lot of girls find this completely disgusting and if not disgusting, they are at the very least not turned on by it at all. I can't really blame them. The thought of a guy wearing there clothes is not the sexiest thought in the world. But crossdressers are unique people. I don't think any two crossdressers are the same at all. And hopefully I clarify a few things about myself and maybe some other crossdressers.

One of the most common misconceptions when it comes to crossdressing is that people who do it are gay. It is mostly people who are drag queens or something like that. Well, that is not true. While I consider myself slightly bi-curious, for the most part I consider myself straight. There are a few reasons why I sometimes like to crossdress. The first is that I feel womens clothing feels so much more comfortable. The silky smoothness or the cotton feels wonderful. I am not someone who enjoys thongs. I can understand the thrill maybe, but female thongs are not made for guys (duh). They just kind of hook on the bottom of your private areas and it just feels bad. If I am going to wear female underwear, I want it to fit comfortably around my man parts. This leads to another thing of mine. I don't understand why guys like the whole tight underwear thing when it comes to panties. If you are going to do this, your balls should not be hanging out because the panties are too tight around you. Get something that stretches and fits everything inside. If I get panties, they are usually high waisted "granny panties." This partly leads into the second reason why I crossdress.

I like wearing female clothes at times because I feel so humiliated. Usually I don't enjoy humiliation on a public stage, which is why I won't go around wearing panties. I like creating the humiliation on my own terms. I don't want anyone I know to know I am a closet crossdresser. However, it is fun at times to go to video chat websites and get downgraded on there. You never know what is going to happen. The few times I have done it for people on here it has been an awesome experience. I kinda wish a female I knew would dress me up and degrade me like this. That is why I enjoy it.

However, with the pros of crossdressing, the negatives also arrive. It is hard to keep it a secret. Silly mistakes can lead to your secret being out there. Twice people I know have found my clothes and I have had to make up lies. Whether or not they believe me is not something I know. Crossdressers like me often go through a stage called "purging" in which we get rid of every bit of female clothing we have. This could be for a variety of different reasons. I have done it it after I got caught and I have done it because I felt like that is not the person I am. I have probably thrown away close to $150 in female clothing. And in case you are wondering why I didn't donate it....I don't think anyone wants a sexy schoolgirl costume or a french maids uniform.

I don't know why I like to crossdress in the end and I don't know what leads to moments like now when I often want to crossdress. I know I have mentioned on the boards and some of you have seen my dares or request for dares in the past and know I am a crossdresser. I just wanted to explain why I do what I do so hopefully I could understand more myself.

If you stuck around this long, I want to thank you for reading. It is something I really have wanted to do for the past few years now but really never knew how to put it. For whatever reason, tonight was the night.

Until next time,

MBP

PS: I am always interested in dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=104154
Views 2766 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I like to crossdress because I want to be a woman, it does not even get me horny I just like doing it I feel normal and natural while doing it. That is life's cruel joke on me i guess

Over all I should remove it from my likes, people on here give you dares based on that and most the dares I get are stupid as all hell
  2. Old Comment
    I've crossdressed once or twice, both out of curiosity (with some arousal) and as punishment. It's not for me but I kind of get it.
  3. Old Comment
    @RST: I agree it is for some people but it doesn't work with others

@comicslave: I agree the general trend of crossdressing dares on this site are extremely below average compared to some other areas. There are a few good ones scattered about, but overall, it is hard to find a good one. In my case they are extremely stupid (find panties 3 sizes too small and give yourself a wedgie) or something that is nice but I can't do because of restrictions or because of my limits
  4. Old Comment
    @MBP yes I am about the same way, some dares I been given in the XDress area have been.... below average, I tend to stay away from them, really over all any dares I get on site are not that great, I may run into one good dare but to get that dare I gotta cross 25 bad ones, many dares I get I just do not do just because they are that bad... Oh well that is a different story, besides dares are ok but I much rather just do it on my own, I do not get horny to do it I just like to and it is better that way then the dares on site since I think they would just ruin it.