Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Well this sucks

Posted 03-15-2012 at 09:13 PM by Manbearpig

For the first time in probably ever, a 'This Sucks' blog does not revolve my horrible and sad love life. Nope. I am all good in that field right now. Bros before hoes dudes (I'm kidding). Regardless, I am currently on my last days of spring break. My last real break before the end of the semester. And how am I spending it? With a fever. I am not 100% sure what I have, but I am guessing is a mixture of a bug and my seasonal allergies, as it has been really warm and the temperature has caused pollens to start popping up. What is worse is that I have a job interview tomorrow AND I am missing time to spend with my best friend who is also in town this week and we cannot sit down and watch some March Madness together. There are worse things in life than getting sick over spring break, I understand. I am sure there are even worse times to get sick. But regardless, this sucks.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1787 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    aw, I hope you get well soon. Who knows you might wake up and miraculously feel way better. Maybe
  2. Old Comment
    That totally sucks. :-0
  3. Old Comment
    I hope you feel better soon. Have you tried a mild OTC antihistamine for your seasonal allergies? Maybe something like Chlorphenamine maleate or diphenhydramine.
    Updated 03-17-2012 at 07:45 PM by theone
  4. Old Comment
    Hope you get better.