Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 9 votes, 5.00 average.

About Tiger

Posted 06-04-2010 at 04:27 PM by Tiger

About Tiger

Hello, I'm Tiger. I joined getDare over two years ago. I missed my second getDareiversary and only remembered when Manbearpig told me.

Around 2005, I was having problems with the current truth or dare website I go on so I started looking for a new one. I saw getDare but all it was, was the front page with only random truths and dares. Shortly after, I gave up my search until a few years later when I started my search again. I found a bunch of websites but none of them were what I was searching for. I found getDare again and now noticed a forums button. I clicked on that and started searching the website. I liked the site and found a really good story. I kept coming back to see if there were any new updates to the story. Eventually, the story got moved to the 18+ section so I signed up to keep reading it.

About a year after I joined, I started getting interested in s/M. I found a Master that I really liked until he broke it off a month or two later. I lost interest in getDare a lot after that and left for a few months. I came back to see how getDare was going and got hooked again. My interest in s/M went way down but I found a few Masters. They were nothing like the first one and only lasted a week or two. I said I was going to be done with s/M and stopped for a while.

After all of this happened, I stopped doing all dares. My trust in everyone on this website went way down (not that I had much trust in people over the internet in the first place because of previous experiences online). My dad always tells me that everyone I talk to online is currently in prison and from hearing that ALL the time, it's hard to think otherwise.

Recently, I found someone that I have grown to like a lot. He is very smart and I wanted to learn from him. He said he would come sex me and from growing up in a hardcore Christian family, I had no sex until after marriage engraved in my head but today's society has changed and everyone I talked to would have sex before marriage, even the Christians. I told him that I would sex him. I was eagerly preparing for him to come until one day, he told me that it wasn't very likely that he would come. I was heart broken. After changing something that I felt very strongly in, it wasn't going to happen. Now I'm sitting here, lost and confused as to if I should have sex before marriage or change back to waiting. I also wonder if I will EVER have sex.

I have also tried being a Domme. It is harder than it looks. It is hard to come up with things for your sub to do all the time especially online. I constantly feel like I am letting the sub down and repeating the same things over and over.

My main interests are pain and bondage. I used to be all about pain to fill an empty void in my life but I have started taking medication and now I am less interested in pain. I still like it but I am not as masochistic as I used to be. I have always had an interest in bondage but I never did it because I either had a roommate or I was at home and had a big chance of getting caught. Now I have my own apartment and no roommate, I would like to start practicing bondage but I have a fear of getting stuck.

I have been starting to get interested in meeting people offline to do s/M stuff but like I said before, I have trust issues and it's EXTREMELY hard for me to meet someone. I have a fear of getting killed or kidnapped. Even though it is one of my biggest fatasies, it is also one of my biggest fears. On anoter website, I found someone who lives very close to me that I might be interested in but I'm afraid to actually go out and do it. I am taking a self defence class next semester to get some knowledge on how to defend myself. My family thinks it's stupid and a waste of money/credits but if they knew of the fears I have and of what I do, they would understand.

Studying and learning laws is one of my hobbies. I watch tons of cop shows and court shows. I have also taken a few classes in college in criminal justice. The s/M area is probably the area on these forums that I spend the most time in. I look at every single person that posts in the ads and make sure they are the correct age. To all the pedofiles, I WILL GET YOU!! Mwahahaha!

Anyway, some people ask me why I am so secretive on here. I have explained some of the reasons above. The major reason is, even though most of you seem like nice people, I know there are some not nice people on here. A few times, I have given some people information that I would not give anyone else but all of those ended in disasters. It is hard to gain my trust but when you do and I give out some information, something bad happens.

To end, I have a question for you all. How will I be able to conquor my fears of meeting people offline?

Thank you all for reading about me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3638 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm glad you decided to post this Tigey, I like knowing about people and having an insight on how they think (:
  2. Old Comment
    I'm not sure the fear of meeting people offline is something easily overcome, it's one of those things built into someones persona really, and to be honest I'm not sure a lack of apprehension in that regard is a positive thing. At least not in all respects.

In particular, apprehension tends to induce caution that may be absent otherwise, certainly a good thing considering the amount of horror stories.

Just don't lose sight of the happy endings, caution won't have an effect on those, it'll just eliminate the horror stories.
    Posted 06-04-2010 at 04:40 PM by KosherKrackers KosherKrackers is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I've met quite a few people offline... just go somewhere where there's lots of people, like the mall or Walmart. I like people though and I'm not really shy.

I also highly recommend NOT meeting someone offline for the first time with the idea that you are going to have a sexual encounter. That's kind of asking for a creeper. o.o

Oh, and the decision to have sex or not have sex is up to YOU and you only. Don't let other things pressure you. Even the idea that "everyone else is doing it." I personally think you should be committed to the person for lots of obvious reasons but whatever floats your boat.
  4. Old Comment
    Krackers, I am very cautious because of things that happened in the past. Those feelings are much stronger than the happy endings and it's what is keeping me from meeting people.

Sweet, I know to meet in a crowded place but it's hard for me to even get to that point. As for the sex, everyone in my family has done it, married or not, except me. My family is trying to hook me up with someone and my sister it trying to find someone that will have sex with me. It's tough when everyone you know is doing it except you.
  5. Old Comment
    If that seriously is why you want to have sex... because people think you should, you are going to regret it.

That's not just an opinion.

I surely hope there doesn't come a day when it becomes "tough" to be myself. (: Screw your family. (Not literally. )
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing that with us Tiger =) <3
    Posted 06-04-2010 at 06:23 PM by CollaredBlondie CollaredBlondie is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Thank you all for reading about me.
    Thank you for sharing that with us all Tiger.

After reading your blog I can see that you are an intelligent and balanced person. Just don’t let the fear and former misplaced trust hold you back. Take things in easy and comfortable steps. I’m sure situations will work out for you just given a bit of time.
  8. Old Comment
    Very well written Tigey :3 I hope you find what you're looking for.
  9. Old Comment
    Thanks everyone.
  10. Old Comment
    Awwwy Tigey I gives *Huggles*
    Be Happy in all you do. And you are smart enough to be safe in in many aspects. You will find what you seek. I am sure of it.