Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Hydroc

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Holy Crap, a Blog!

Posted 05-25-2010 at 03:05 AM by Hydroc

Wow. I signed up without even knowing this site had blogs. What does one talk about on a blog anyway? I'm not really sure, but I might as well give it a shot. I hereby proclaim that this blog will be about whatever I choose to make it about, and I'll update it whenever I feel like updating it, so, yeah... Hmmm. I think I ran out of things to say. Or, maybe I'm doing it wrong, or maybe I'm doing it right but I suck at it?

Oh! I know. I'll ramble on about my job. I hate. I mean, I REALLY hate. In fact, I'm looking for a new one, but not having much luck. Mostly that's because my dedication to actually looking is about as organized as this post. Actually, I think this post is MORE organized. But yeah, my job is hard and I don't get paid enough. Sometimes I wish I could make a living writing, but then I realize that I don't have the discipline to write enough each day. The only way I could do it is if every book I wrote was a wildly popular bestseller, which isn't very likely when you consider the fact that most of my writing is romance.

Yes. I'm a guy, and I write romance. In fact, I've been told I'm pretty good, but I don't write enough. I've considered writing novella length works rather than trying for a full novel, but something about that just seems a bit strange to me. Then again, I suppose it could be a good way to break into the industry, but then again, I have no idea how well books like that sell. There's also the debate of internet publishing vs traditional publishing. I read some stuff on the internet and I go. "Wow, I'm totally better than that." but then I realize that I don't write enough to really do well.

Anyway, I think this has gone on long enough, so I'll say my goodbye now.

Goodbye!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2635 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think I like you.
    You're interessant.