Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > subaisha

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Detailed Likes/Dislikes

Posted 11-30-2020 at 07:39 AM by subaisha

I was asked recently to put up a more detailed description of my likes and dislikes and I thought it was a wonderful idea to those who would like to know more. This is an addition to my originally “About, Likes/Limits and Rules” blog post, so please check this one out too before you send me and dares or tasks.
Obviously, those are essentially just guidelines, so you know why I like/dislike certain things and what would fit best for tasks/punishments. How you use that information in the end if
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

PM Dares

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:21 PM by subaisha
Updated 11-24-2022 at 11:10 AM by subaisha

Here's a list of PM dares you can send me. I've put them into different categories and colored them according to how challenging a dare will be for me. The green dares are easy and mostly for my own enjoyment, the orange dares can be more challenging and the red dares are more painful/hard for me to do. The blue ones can be either depending on your choice.

Pain

ass x: I'll spank my ass x times. Feel free to add a tool, position etc. (max: 100)

Posted in Uncategorized
Old

About, Likes/Limits and Rules

Posted 10-14-2019 at 01:20 PM by subaisha
Updated 02-09-2023 at 09:58 AM by subaisha

About

I'm 25, female (cis) and pansexual. I've always been somewhat submissive, though I don't necessarily need it in my dating life. I've gathered a bit of experience in the past years, though nothing long-term. I'm rather busy right now, so I probably won't be active 24/7 but you can always send me dares and tasks, I'll do them when I can.
I'm in a relationship right now and my girlfriend is more vanilla, however she is okay with me being on here, which means I'm not looking
Posted in Uncategorized