Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Balance Exercise by Maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 05:23 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 03-29-2015 at 05:42 AM by AnalGirl1

Balance Exercise

Since you did so well with the posture exercise, perhaps it is time for you to work on your balance as well.

Dress again in your karada and anal hook, one of your shortest skirts, and one of your highest heels. On top wear what you like given the rest of the task.

It is time to go shopping at the supermarket. Insert your egg on low for the walk to the supermarket, slip it out once you arrive. Once you are in the super market you will walk the aisles and stop in five aisles to examine the merchandise.

In the first aisle, find an interesting item on the bottom shelf. Since bending over is not an option, plié (squat) to get low enough to reach the bottom shelf. As we know, when a dancer does a plié, the knees go out to the sides. You may plié so that you face the shelves, or if you see someone you would like to flash, please do so. Once you have reached the bottom of your plié, select an item from the shelf with one hand, study every detail of the item, and read everything printed on the label. With your other hand, rub your clit with one finger. Once you have completely studied the item, you may put it back, stop fingering your clit and stand up.

In the second aisle, you will repeat this except this time finger your pussy, inserting a few fingers and when you finish studying the item, lick your fingers.

The third aisle will be the produce aisle, where you will shop for a phallic vegetable. Choose one or two that are the right size to suck and fuck. You may of course, finger your pussy while you examine the phallic vegetables. Once you have selected the vegetables take them with you to the fourth aisle.

In the fourth aisle, it is back to a plié and studying an item from the bottom shelf. While you study, rub the vegetable on your clit. When done, suck the vegetable clean.

In the fifth and final aisle, plié again and during your studies and insert the vegetable into your pussy for a few strokes and finish as in the previous aisle.

If during your shopping anyone comments about your balance exercise, feel free to explain about the anal hook and if he or she is cute offer a oral sex to him or her.

It is now time to buy your vegetable(s) and head for home. Once outside insert your egg on high. Walk to a secluded place and remove the egg and fuck your self with your vegetable until you cum. Reinsert your egg and head home.

I was dressed in a black top, jacket, black loose skirt, no underwear and red really-high heels. Tied in a Karada, hooked and my egg vibrating in my pussy I walked slowly (because of the heels; 10 min) to the supermarket, took the egg out on the way in (without hiding) and went to the first shelf/aisle.
I "plie"'ed down (really hard) and took a little box. There was not much text on it and i only rubbed my clit for seconds. My skirt wasn't on my legs at all. Because i had to rub my clit with my legs spread open to the max, everyone who would see my pussy or at least me rubbing my pussy. So I could only do it when I'm alone in a aisle - with a risk of someone coming in.

In the second aisle, i had to grab the shelf to stop myself from falling while i was down.
I fucked my pussy with two fingers for about 15 seconds. My fingers were tasty No one saw me.

In the third aisle I took a cucumber while fingering my pussy for a few seconds while walking - and while people were around ^^

4: I rubbed the cucumber on my wet! pussy, while reading a cornflakes box - for about one minute. Then it took a while to lick the cucumber clean.
Two people walked past the aisle and saw me when i did this.

I took a small box again for the fifth shelf. But it was longer than i thought. ^^ I fucked me with this wonderful cucumber for about 30 seconds.
It was so hard to balance while doing this ^^ I had to use my hand 2 times.
When I finished reading, i licked it clean and buyed it. A few people looked at me because of my posture (, skirt and heels) but no one talked to me.
I inserted the vibe just outside the supermarket and went about 10 minutes into a park. i searched for a quiet spot and leaned against the backside of a bench, while doing a plie again - because i cant sit with the hook in and i didnt want to stand.
I started fucking me ... after a few minutes someone walked past me with a dog. i stopped early and just stood there for a minute until he was gone.
Then it only took minutes until a wonderful orgasm arrived The situation and place made me really hot. And the vibe in for so long ^^ (was out now, but earlier!). I had to grab the bench, not to fall down and after one more minute of rest, i went back home.

Attach a vibrating egg to the middle of the straight portion of the anal hook!

In the first, the goal is to be in a position like: http://i.imgur.com/fPNUKHr.jpg
where the vibrating hook is also vibrating your clit. (Nipple torture as shown in the picture is optional, but encouraged ). Since you are getting front and back stimulation, I expect that you should be able to cum from this.

I don't know if you can set this up in your room, but this position (http://imgur.com/a/7QZ1i#0) should allow you to vary the pressure of the vibrating hook inside you, but of course your arms are never allowed to touch the ground. You should try this position for at least 20 minutes, or until you cum from the anal hook vibrations alone, which ever occurs first.

I taped a vibrating egg to the metall ball at the end of the hook and a little vibrator to the outside metal. I took a little matress with me to the basement and tied myself there on the floor to a wooden shelf (I couldn't find a better spot where I could tie me like that) WITH nipple torture and the hook pulled up high.
Then I waited ... and it took some time. I had to concentrate on cumming and did it after a while. The vibrator on the metall and the metall on my clit wasn't sooo good. but the vib on the hook ball was nice.
I came anally, untied me and was back in my appartment nearly one hour after i left.

The second situation was the best self-bondage I had so far.
I managed to tie me like that in the hallway of our appartment and the pressure on the hook became more and more. In the beginning it was hard to "fall" - to put my weight on that rope. But it worked. I had 3 anal orgasms! And it didn't even take the whole 20 minutes
Thank you for this idea!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1232 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments