Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files: Episode #1

Posted 04-07-2019 at 02:43 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-07-2019 at 03:41 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags orgasm

The Orgasms Files: Episode #1

Quote:
Wear any 3 feminization articles that you have (eg. lipstick, short skirt, bra, panties, nail paint), now lie down and tie yourself in a frogtie that is ankles bound to thighs (adjust angles based on your flexibility) but keep your hands free to edge, if you are wearing panties, lower them until around your knees but do not remove them completely. Now you start edging, the first edge needs to be achieved via strokes in downward motion only and the second one
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average.

1 year, 0 orgasms

Posted 03-01-2019 at 05:32 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-02-2019 at 04:26 AM by PrincessJessica

1 Year, 0 Orgasms

The facts:
Denial length: 1 Year (and counting)
Full orgasms: Zilch
Ruined orgasms: 8 (maybe?)

Well today’s the day, 1 year after my last full glorious cummy messy orgasm. When I originally received 333 days of denial it seemed like an unclimbable mountain. I was inexperienced in denial having done one very messy (ruiny) 1 month spell previously so I was rather assuming I’d have to beg for reductions long before I made anything like...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

First Mistake Made

Posted 04-05-2018 at 01:34 AM by pixi

I always kept bugging Sir to give me some rules to follow as I am a person who likes things to be systematic and uncertainty messes me up. Untill last night Sir didn't really give me many rules other than the normal ones which I believe are common for almost every sub, but last night after me requesting it for weeks, Sir decided to give me a few more rules.
1. Always sleep naked. (except on my periods when I am allowed the privilege to wear panties)
2. Dry hump the pillow for 10 min before...
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm #5, 9, 13, 22 Report - Blowjob, Clamps, Watching

Posted 08-28-2015 at 02:15 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

As some of you may know, I created a list of 26 orgasms I wanted to complete for my birthday. Up to this point I have only completed one other. We have been going a bit slower than anticipated because we have been so busy, and Asslvr got sick. However, last night we had the chance to knock a few more off our list. Here is how they went:

9. Clover clamps on my nipples and then tied to my toes with my knees bent while being teased.
Sir had me lay on my back on the bed. He had me
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday Orgasm # 10 Report - Sensory Deprivation

Posted 08-23-2015 at 09:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

We have officially started to complete my birthday orgasms (I will update the main list by bolding the ones we have completed).

Yesterday we accomplished #10:

One hour of sensory deprivation (ear plugs/music, blindfold, arms and legs tied to the bed, gag) while being teased with sensory play (wheel, wax, electrodes, feather, ice, impact) and edging.

Sir started by having me lay on the bed as he tied my hands to the headboard and then spread my legs and tied
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Birthday Orgasms

Posted 08-17-2015 at 07:44 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 07-19-2020 at 12:37 AM by Butterfly

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	907
Size:	38.7 KB
ID:	344

I have been feeling a bit homesick lately (being 3000 miles away from the place you grew up, all your friends and family is hard) and it is especially difficult because my birthday is coming up. Asslvr and I are going to try and keep some of my birthday traditions, but it will be a different year for me.

However, instead of getting down, I am going to try and view it as a good thing. I mean, at least I get to be here with my love and we get to celebrate
Attached Images
File Type: jpg large.jpg (38.2 KB, 1317 views)
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating Our Record Pt 2

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:01 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:32 AM by Butterfly

Continued from part 1

__________________________________________________ ______________________________
Yeah yeah … He then removed everything and told me I could have a little break. He brought me some ice to suck on and then I heard him go to the bathroom and run some water. I had absolutely no idea what the heck was going on. When he came back, I heard him use the lube. Next thing I knew, there was something cold against my ass. I had no idea what it was, and I think I even asked
A Butterfly Princess <3