Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Birthday Orgasm # 1, 2, 3, 16 - Anal Day!

Posted 09-11-2015 at 11:00 AM by Butterfly

On Sunday we decided to tackle four of the anal Birthday Orgasms. These four made me the most nervous out of all of them. They are all things we have never done together in person, and I knew I would be extremely blushy. Here is how it went:

2. While receiving an enema.

Sir had me get the enema bag, fill it up 3/4 of the way and bring it back to him. I got on my knees on the bed (hiding my face in the pillows so Sir couldn't see me blush). Sir hung the enema bag up above the bed on the hook he had installed in the ceiling for my predicament orgasm (I think that hook is going to come in handy).

He then lubed up the nozzle and inserted it in me. I was so nervous as Sir released the valve and let the water start flowing into me. Instantly I could feel the warm water start to fill me up. Because the bag was up so high, the water was flowing quite fast so I asked Sir to slow it down.

Once he adjusted the water, Sir grabbed the small bullet vibe and started to tease my clit. It was such an odd feeling, the pressure of the water filling me up along with the vibrations on my clit.

I was still pretty nervous about what was to cum (pun intended) so the little vibe wasn't doing enough, therefore I asked Sir if we could use the wand vibe instead. Of course he said yes BUT he had to add to my humiliation and blushiness by making me "ask nicely". Not once, but TWICE! *blush*

My tummy kept filling up with water as Sir went and got the vibe. I was starting to cramp a little bit, but once Sir started the wand, I was able to forget about the water and focus on the pleasure building in my clit. I was nervous about accidentally letting the nozzle slide out or releasing water and making a mess, so I kept my muscles clenched tight which made the orgasm build up quicker than normal.

With Sir's permission, I came just as the water finished draining into me. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but it still felt really good, and was a great warm up to the next one.

3. While holding an enema (with a plug).

Normally once I am finished giving myself an enema, I release right away. However, this time Sir was going to put the plug in me and make me cum again. Eeeeks!

I stayed on the bed on my knees, feeling bloated and full. Sir warned me he was getting ready to remove the nozzle. He slid it out quickly and easily. Now for the hard part ... Sir got the pink plug and lubed it up. It placed it behind me and started to push it in me.

I was so nervous about letting the water out that I was clenching my muscles really tightly. Sir had to keep pushing and I was eventually able to relax enough that he could push the plug all the way in.

Once the plug was secure, I was a little less nervous. It would take a lot more effort for me to make a mess. I was able to finally relax my muscles and just enjoy the full feeling.

I was cramping up a little, but it was a lot less than I anticipated. I still felt really full, but it wasn't too uncomfortable. When Sir started the wand again, I was able to fully enjoy it sliding across my clit. When I started to tense in anticipation of the orgasm, I could feel the water pressure in my tummy and it added to the intensity as my muscles began to spasm. Mmmm it felt wonderful.

When I had finished, I took a few moments to recover before asking Sir if I could go to the bathroom. Being the nice Dom he is, he let me go.

1. Using the inflatable plug. Every time I edge, pump it up, until it is at least 8 pumps, and then I may cum.

After I had finished in the bathroom and showered and was all clean again, Sir had me get back on my knees on the bed. Before we started with the inflatable plug, Sir warmed me up with my glass plug. It has 3 different size balls on it. Sir lubed it up and pushed the first ball in, it felt good. The glass plus is so hard and smooth, and it slides so easily inside me. And then Sir started to push the medium ball in. It needed a little more coaxing but it still felt good, feeling my body stretch around it. But then Sir started to push in the third and largest ball. I knew I was in trouble, it felt HUGE! I guess this shows how out of practice I am. Eeeks!

Sir took a bit of time to work it in and out of me, each time stretching me more, until I was less tense, and the plug was slipping in and out easier and easier. And then it was time ...

Time for the inflatable plug. We have never used this plug together in person, it has always made me too nervous, and we haven't used it to play with in almost a year.When Sir started to push it into me, I remembered why. The plug isn't super huge, but the shape it is and the material it is made from make it feel so much bigger than it actually is. Sir started by working it in and out of me slowly and then finally pushed it the rest of the way in. I had a bit of relief when the widest part went inside and I closed around the base of the plug, however, it still felt pretty big inside me.

Sir didn't waste anytime. He started the wand on my clit and after a few minutes I was getting close. Right before I was ready to cum, Sir stopped the vibe and pumped the plug up once. Oh my goodness! It was soooo big! I didn't know if I could handle 8 pumps! Sir started the wand again and soon after I was on the edge again. Of course that meant that Sir stopped the vibe, pumped the plug up and started the cycle all over again.

After the 5th pump I begged Sir to stop. I couldn't handle anymore. I was so full, there was so much pressure, I thought I would burst. But since I never used my safe word, Sir continued and did one last pump. I felt like my butt was going to explode and all I wanted to do was push out the plug, but Sir put the wand to my clit and it didn't take long for me explode.

We didn't get to 8 pumps, but I wasn't disappointed. After a year of not using this plug, I think 6 pumps is pretty good. We are going to have to keep practicing, using this plug more, and maybe next time Sir will turn on the vibrating switch too!

16. While using the hollow plug.
*Changed to "During Anal Sex"

After feeling how intense the inflatable plug was, Sir decided I wasn't ready for the hollow plug. Maybe after some more training and practice we can give it a shot, but it would not have been comfortable or fun for me to try it this weekend. But thankfully I have a quick thinking Sir and he decided we were going to substitute it for plan B.

Sir put the glass plug back inside me and moved it in and out a few more times, loosening me up even more. Sir then got himself lubed up and positioned himself on his knees between my legs. He placed the wand vibe on my clit and brought me to the edge, before stopping it.

Then he started to push himself inside my tight hole. Slowly stretching my ass around him. Once he was all the way in, he stayed still for a second as he turned the wand back on. It didn't take long for me to start rocking my hips back and forth, causing me to fuck his cock with my ass. When I climbed back to the edge, begging Sir to let me cum, he stopped the vibe once again. He slowly slid himself in and out just a an inch or two, teasing me.

He started the vibe again, making me hungry for more. I started to rock my hips harder and faster. I wanted to cum with him inside my ass. But no! He stopped the vibe again. I couldn't stop begging. I just wanted the vibe on, I wanted to cum, I wanted the release, I wanted him to feel me clench around him.

Sir started the wand once more and I was instantly on edge, still begging and he said those magic words, which allowed me to plummet over the edge of a wonderful orgasm. As the vibe kept buzzing against my clit, Sir kept thrusting in and out of me until I couldn't handle anymore and lurched forward causing him to slip out of me.

Sir never had a chance to cum, so he used his hand to make himself orgasm and he released his hot cum all over my ass. It was a wonderful end to a wonderful session.

Yay!

19 down, 7 more to go!
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ohh, quite a busy day you had, and such a marvelous one as it seems

7 more tasks, what will I read when they are all done?! >.<

asslvr, you need to make more tasks! Many more! You can not do it to the public to make all these great reports stop!
  2. Old Comment
    pretty nice birthday surprises for the sweet Butterfly.
    Thank you for sharing those moments with us
    Posted 09-13-2015 at 11:31 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline