Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rules
Old

JuNo Challenge

Posted 06-03-2023 at 11:42 AM by lola.fox

Emmy was lovely enough to set up a little challenge on the Discord Server we're in together, so I decided to participate even though denial is not my typical thing. Here's a quick little description in Emmy's words about the game:

What’s the game?
Your goal is to earn as many points as you can throughout the month by completing tasks. Each day will have a task with three levels worth 1, 2, or 3 points depending on difficulty. Most of the tasks focus on edging, but there are elements...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Reports, Rules
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last...
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

PM & Kik Fun!

Posted 06-27-2016 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-10-2017 at 08:42 PM by lola.fox

If you want to take part in the fun, you can comment, kik, whisper, or PM me the following:

WAX - and I will drop wax on a body part of your choosing for one minute.

OUTFIT - and I'll message you what I'm wearing that day.

ALBUM - and I will upload a photo to my album. Suggestions welcome, but not guaranteed. [Only allowed once per user, every 14 days.]

MARKED - and you can choose a word or phrase to write on the body part of your choice. (No...
Posted in Rules
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Super Strict Rules

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:43 PM by lola.fox

Jameser somehow got it into his pretty little head that HE’S the boss around here. He spent the night trying to tell ME which type of collar he’s going to buy me when he gets here [obviously it has to be sparkly and pretty and dainty for my small neck - not the big huge dog collar that he keeps threatening me with!] and trying to tell me to do the spanks that he so rightly deserves on his own ass. I don’t know what’s gotten into this man. He’s been so well behaved these past few months.. offering to...
Posted in Rules