Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Hypno Triggers 2022

Posted 02-05-2022 at 09:22 AM by sissiesofmarvel3
Updated 03-07-2022 at 04:26 PM by sissiesofmarvel3

I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO"

Whenever I receive a message with the word SOFT, I will find that my penis refuses to become hard, no matter how horny I am, or how much I play with myself. The fun part about this trigger is that it will remain in effect until I eat a load of cum from 2 different people other than myself. If more than one person sends me this trigger after...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hypnotest #1: Research

Posted 03-16-2019 at 01:51 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-16-2019 at 02:00 PM by PrincessJessica

Hypnotest #1: Research

I’ve never really been sure if hypnosis is really for me. Beyond the obvious issue of whether it works or not I rather like to think of my mind as a safe sanctuary. A somewhat private space for my own thoughts and dark fetishes to fester to blossom of their own accord. Even if I consent to opening up my mind up then is it something I want involved with my kinks? I decided to at least research whether it was for me and what is roughly involves…

Do I...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Story: Breaker Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Wasn't that obvious enough already? "Yes!", I raged. But he kept calm: "How bad do you want it? Tell me.". I could barely hold back my anger and need. That jerk! But I was willing to compromise in my situation: "Very bad! Now come on, do me." I begged: "Please!" Yes, he started to rub me again and continue where his hand had left me. Still, he was pressing me for something in exchange: "Promise me not to pleasure yourself. Promise me...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Breaker Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 05:39 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-20-2016 at 05:42 PM by CSasha

Dedicated to IllPUTitIN

Naked. I stood in front of the mirror in my room and let my hands slide over the young body. My pubic hair had only started to grow, very slowly, while my breasts made all my peers drop their jaws every single day. They wouldn't believe my boobs could become even bigger. The girls were jealous, and the boys aroused like hell. I think I was the first one who gave them a boner, and I imagined many of them jerked off to my image. Ha, losers! Although I had watched lots...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Drop Me Down

Posted 11-18-2015 at 11:41 AM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

The boy toy and I are both very interested in hypnosis, it's actually a major kink of ours. So, we've been trying it out, testing the waters, and learning a few things about how my mind works.

One thing we've learned is that it is possible for me to be put into to trance. At least, Sinister says I'm in trance. It's not that I forget, but I feel as though I might be faking it. As though I want this to work so badly that I essentially pretend to be in trance. It's very confusing.
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal, Scenes