Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: A wet dream Part 2

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:55 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:35 AM by CSasha

The following is just a rough wake dream fantasy I had, stretched out now that I write it down in more detail for your joy, my dear reader. It was far away from all these scenes and details, just a rough idea about playing with a couple. It might be extreme, so be warned. Also this is a fantasy, not a dream I want to come true for my life. Kinky sex is a big issue for me, but only one. It's not going to fulfill my life, so it will always stay a fantasy that gets me horny, possible can be used in play,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: A wet dream Part 1

Posted 08-14-2016 at 05:24 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 10:34 AM by CSasha

Yesterday I have been gotten quite horny. I had started the day with a body shave and performed a PM dare. In the evening I played nasty with myself, and then performed another PM dare before going to bed late. Both times I had put on my metal chastity. I even tried to sleep in it, but couldn't, so I put it off. That didn't help to my horniness, I masturbated, but held back at the very end. My sleep was still struggled for all my horny thoughts, I shivered between the heat of my body and the coldness...
Oracle
Posted in Stories