Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Interlude - Becoming an Edging Toy - Turn me on

Posted 09-12-2020 at 04:41 AM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

Interlude

Stuff I read that turn me on

I have something which Id like to show. Over the past couple years I collected some stuff related to edging and denial that really turned me on. Everytime Im reading those things I always crave more edging and denial. I collected these from various platforms, even this one. Maybe you even recognize some of the stuff! Some just represent a fantasy, for other I truely wish it happening to me.

If you'd...
Distinguished Member
Old

#05 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging ... again

Posted 09-11-2020 at 02:33 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#05 More Edging ... again

Todays post is all about edging again!
Little extra info from yesterday. After I posted yesterdays blog my master ordered me to do another 10 edges, with only 5 second breaks this time, to be done right before going to bed! I guess he liked that idea from yesterdays blog! So I did, and I fired through them quickly, the whole thing only took 3-4 minutes. I did them on all fours which kinda always enforces my submissive...
Distinguished Member
Old

#04 - Becoming an Edging Toy - More Edging

Posted 09-10-2020 at 01:49 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#04 More Edging

As always the day started with doing morning edges. 40 edges to be exactly. Sadly I didnt had that much time this morning, so I only managed 12 edges. But that means another 28 edges later this day. I kinda liked it that way because today I though I take an opportunity.

I came home around 4 pm. And almost instantly got naked, why? Because I knew I was home alone for at least another 1,5 hours so I thought Id make this edging...
Distinguished Member
Old

#02 - Becoming an Edging Toy - Drained and Edged

Posted 09-08-2020 at 02:03 PM by Felix645

Becoming an Edging Toy

#02 Drained and Edged

The end of yesterday night started with 21 minutes of corner time. I wont exactly say it gets easier but it didnt felt as bad the first time around. Might actually be the case because I was quite excited while doing this. Shortly after I finished my blog yesterday, my master informed me that he wanted a fresh start. So after the assigned 22 edges I was to cum and drain my balls! My mind was circling around that thought during the whole...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Practicing my safeword: Relentless teasing

Posted 12-07-2014 at 12:08 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:36 AM by Butterfly

After my week of switching with Asslvr, we realized it was something we both really enjoyed, and so we decided to continue to do it on a regular basis. Every other week, I get to control Asslvr on Friday and Saturday. I love having control and teasing and taunting and torturing my wonderfully devious man, but at the same time, I also miss having my rules.

So as I started to tease him relentlessly on Friday morning, I was weakened and he somehow manipulated me into agreeing that I would
A Butterfly Princess <3