Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 52 votes, 5.00 average.

Dressers: Fantastic PM dares around dressing and gender stereotypes

Posted 12-23-2016 at 08:15 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 01-02-2017 at 09:59 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. Maybe you love dressing differently, you dislike it or it humiliates you, but however, if you want to invite others to dare you to dress in certain ways, these PM dare proposals are for you. They also contain some other activities possibly messing with your gender identification. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare...
Oracle
Old

Story: The trip Part 2

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:02 PM by CSasha

Part 1

Then I discovered it was a semi-detached house, two entries, seemingly both inhabited. He hadn't told me any house number or family name. And besides, when would the other people be or come at home. Were they on vacation or was I in risk to be seen? What if was going to cry or moan in the house? Would the neighbors hear us? I slightly blushed. Time to knock and get to know how my friend cared for these sorrows of mine.

Just when I noticed I didn't even know where...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The trip Part 1

Posted 09-02-2016 at 11:14 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 03:59 PM by CSasha

We had met a couple of weeks ago online via getDare. Some messages went back and forth, and then we moved over to Kik. He dared me and was a fantastic top. Especially afterwards we had some more conversations, way beyond or kinks, though returning to them again.

He was looking for a sub with no limits, even had an Ad out there and in his signature. But he was looking for someone really without any limits. His limits were still in line, which were social death and mutilation. He was a pretty...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Need Punishment for Failed Crossdressing Dare

Posted 08-19-2016 at 08:29 AM by G123

I've been a crossdresser for a couple of years now but until the last couple of weeks I've never gone outside before. Last night I came across a dare that was too go running outside in a bra, panties, shorts, and shirt. If you ran into someone you should turn around until you lose sight of them, strip down to just the bra and panties run 250 steps in the same direction, then run 500 steps in the opposite direction, and then go back to retrieve your clothes. I decided to do the date as I've never run...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Hook up

Posted 08-18-2016 at 05:25 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-04-2016 at 03:13 PM by CSasha

So I have finally made a craigslist ad to be fucked as a CrossDresser. It wasn't that difficult, especially since due to my PM dares, Likes/Dislikes list and some interaction with getDare users, I knew what I wanted and was assured that I wanted it, and under which conditions. So I stated conditions for my own sake. I had started making pics a couple of days before, an act I am still not sure about where to sort it in. My first happy surprise was, that I got guys replying to it, not a natural for me....
Oracle
Old

About hunter

Posted 10-14-2014 at 03:51 AM by hunter

I've never posted here before but hey it's something new!
Hi all I'm hunter, I'm 22 years old from South Wales UK. You have probably seen me posting on threads here and there, back when I could hardly even spell or type words correctly but times have changed and I've grown up!
As you might have seen from my signature and profile I love cross dressing, anal, bondage, chastity and some light pain with maybe a little bit of a public dare.
My love for bondage all started at a very...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized