Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

See if this works

Posted 09-30-2021 at 07:20 PM by EnigmaticBunni

Guess it is time i better define my likes and limits

humiliation, mostly doing tasks that are frustrating or embarrassing. These include making me do silly things or stuff that's just a little gross. Also making me dress like a woman
Sexy clothes, I Can't really afford new clothes, but have some sexy male clothes and some female clothes that qualify
diapers and pee, wearing a diaper is humiliating and degrading as is wetting it etc. I also hate drinking pee but get turned on by it
CBT, this one I do not go into for the pain as a do the degradation. Tying up my balls and cock as well as hitting the is very degrading to me and a huge turn on.
masturbation, this one isn't really a full category.. I just like making my cock feel good. And if someone controls that to make me stop when it feels good etc. Then it is a turn on
orders, this is very vague. But generally if you suggest I do something or dare me to, I might do it. But if I am ordered the chances increase
Verbal degradation, basically I get turned on by being put down.. especially when it is in the context of of making me feel less than the other person.
bondage, mostly for degradation and humiliation. Not into 10 hours being bound
Creativity, this one is probably the biggest thing. I was once made to draw a smiley on my ankle. That was surprisingly effective. Simple creativity can go a long way.

dislikes:
Anal, at different times, this has been a limit for me. But at other times it can almost be a like. For the most part I dislike it but it is very effective as punishment or if combined with degradation I almost crave it
Chastity cage, I have one but can only wear it for a few days.. my max is just over a week.
Disgusting dares, again. This can almost be a like when combined with degradation. But anything that causes substantial cleaning is closer to a limit.

limits:
public, permanent, blood, passwords, scat, illegal, things that effect my wife
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 730 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments