Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Jealous of my dildo

Posted 03-02-2020 at 03:11 PM by Matt:
Updated 03-02-2020 at 03:14 PM by Matt:
Tags clitty, dildo, sph

I have been requested to write a blog about how much better my dildo is than my little clitty..

Those who have been unfortunate enough to see my clitty will know how small it is.

Due to having such a small clitty I did not know what a real cock should look and feel like until I brought my dildo. While I had seen pictures of cocks before, having a "real proper size cock" that I could see and feel, brought the difference home so much more..

[img]https://**********/gD99517/a-dil.jpg[/img]

My dildo looks so much more impressive than my tiny clitty, I did not realise how small and unimpressive my clitty really was until I got my dildo. It is the closest thing to a proper cock I will ever know. Looking at my dildo and feeling it makes me feel very inadequate in that department

I am jealous of my dildo for how much bigger it is than my little clitty. How much more better it would fill a girls pussy or ass than my small clitty, how much more pleasure it would be able to give, how much further inside a pussy it would reach than my tiny clitty could ever dream of.

When I have to suck my dildo it reminds me how a girl has never gagged when sucking my little clitty, but how easy I gag when trying to take more of my dildo inside my mouth as it is so much longer.

Looking at my dildo makes me wish than my clitty could more like my dildo so that I could give more pleasure to girls when having sex. I can only imagine that girls must be shocked and disappointed when they first see my clitty and realise quite how small it is.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2315 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very well written. I think you wouldn't need to be envious about your dildo if you would get to suck and fuck more real cock than now.

Also, I hope you take your arguments as a good reason to be permanently locked for your Goddess. Your tongue is so much better suited to please her when she wants to.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Very well written. I think you wouldn't need to be envious about your dildo if you would get to suck and fuck more real cock than now.

Also, I hope you take your arguments as a good reason to be permanently locked for your Goddess. Your tongue is so much better suited to please her when she wants to.
    Oh no need to be locked up, Goddess Sam likes her fuck toy to be kept constantly horny. He gets a lot more horny when he is unlocked and can edge and play with his clitty.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Matt: View Comment
    Oh no need to be locked up, Goddess Sam likes her fuck toy to be kept constantly horny. He gets a lot more horny when he is unlocked and can edge and play with his clitty.
    Want to test that you get more horny while able to touch rather than caged? You know, for science.
  4. Old Comment
    Awww poor baby yoda, but who knows what he’s packing under those robes
  5. Old Comment
    Well written Matt, isn't it nice to admit it, and not have to pretend?

You can't help what you have been given, if I want a real fuck, I'll have to find a guy with a proper cock. But don't worry, you make up for your lack in the clitty department in other ways. Good job you are good with your tongue