Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Checking mail dare report

Posted 12-04-2019 at 01:49 PM by Matt:
Tags report

For his 10k post and denial thread, Sam's pet slut had to do this dare -:

Check mail either cross dressed or only wearing female underwear. (Matt lives in an apartment so to check mail he has to walk through communal areas, down flights of stairs to the mail box area and then back again) I will add he has to wear his boy toy collar too.

If he does this wearing heels, he can reduce time by 4 hours.

For a reduction, he is posting report here.

Sam's pet slut decided to bite the bullet and get the stretch goal dare done straight away while his dinner was cooking before he thought about it too much and made himself too nervous....

He put on his pink sports bra, pink panties, collar and heels. He also inserted breast pads into sports bra... (Not sure why, but feels slightly less embarrassing just in underwear, than fully cross dressed..) Then taking phone on selfie stick to video the dare, he set out of his front door... he was sooo scared... There would be no where to hide once he set off if anyone came, and he can not run (or even walk fast!) wearing heels! He had to be very careful going down the stairs in his heels so as not to trip.. Also, the sound of the heels on the stairs as he walked seemed very loud! Was not possible to walk quietly... Once he got to his mail box, he quickly checked to see if he had any mail, but there was none. He then had to walk all the way back to his apartment. Again, having to be very careful on the stairs, he is not that great at walking in heels! He was very relived when he got back to his apartment!!! He really hopes nobody saw him!

Here is a picture....

[img]https://**********/ZVxDZpb/mail-check.png[/img]

and here is a link to the video of part of the dare... https://www.dropbox.com/s/t4xd4j7hqq...0mail.mp4?dl=0

sooo embarrassing.... disadvantage of only wearing underwear, it show's Sam's pet slut's belly...... He needs to eat less....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1434 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm impressed!
  2. Old Comment
    Wow! Well done you! i am slightly in awe of your courage (and jealous of your sports bra, it looks stunning) in that task!

Connie
  3. Old Comment
    This *is* very impressing. You will be a very cute girl.

Very brave. I wonder how you would have explained it away hehe