Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Trebaldin

1. Old Comment

How I found out I want to be a dad.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    My sympathies for you. My father left my family when I was around 2 years old. My mother threw him out since he beat up my siblings, her, and other relatives. It just didn't work.

It took me decades to even notice all my anger about him as my 'genitor', as I called him. Father was something different to me, something caring, as you describe it well, and as I see it with my friends and their kids.

Finally, I started to accept him as my father. A bad father, but nevertheless I inherited more from him than just the genes, until I completed to let all the burdens go. Still in that process. That anger in me my father caused doesn't do any good other than force me to deal with my past, and the person that my father was. He also deceased.

I wish you all the best, including becoming the good, present, attentive, caring father you would have deserved to have as a child. I am still sad to not having had that loving parent. I feel with you.

Thanks for sharing
    Yeah it's like i described in the blog, he and mum were fighting a lot, i can't remember if physical, but they were screaming at each other a lot. He got thrown out by mum and demanded a paternity test at kinda the same time...

You have my sympathies as well, since we kinda share the same background.

Also i have to say that i never met him in later years and so there was never any kind of relationship to him. Mum asked a few times if i wanted to meet him, i always said no to that. After he died he's basically dead and gone for me, i don't bother at all. It sounds weird, even to me, but that's how it is.

Thank you for sharing your story as well. I think you have/had more problems with it than i ever did.
  2. Old Comment

My sympathies for you. My father left my family when I was around 2 years old. My mother threw him out since he beat up my siblings, her, and other relatives. It just didn't work.

It took me decades to even notice all my anger about him as my 'genitor', as I called him. Father was something different to me, something caring, as you describe it well, and as I see it with my friends and their kids.

Finally, I started to accept him as my father. A bad father, but nevertheless I inherited more from him than just the genes, until I completed to let all the burdens go. Still in that process. That anger in me my father caused doesn't do any good other than force me to deal with my past, and the person that my father was. He also deceased.

I wish you all the best, including becoming the good, present, attentive, caring father you would have deserved to have as a child. I am still sad to not having had that loving parent. I feel with you.

Thanks for sharing
  3. Old Comment

Glad to hear that you expanded into another fetish Trebaldin You have a good heart, I have no doubt you'd make a great father one day! <3
  4. Old Comment

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ninjota View Comment
    Im glad that you have someone to care for! They are lucky to have you as well, and I dont think they realize it.

Keep going on and doing you best, man!
    Sadly 'had' someone to take care of, wrote that blog in august 2018, just never released it, i really wish and hope she's fine.
  5. Old Comment

Im glad that you have someone to care for! They are lucky to have you as well, and I dont think they realize it.

Keep going on and doing you best, man!
  6. Old Comment
  7. Old Comment

Birthday time...for me

LOL There ya go! :-)
  8. Old Comment

Birthday time...for me

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Blue Fox View Comment
    Live for the moment. Try to enjoy yourself.

And try not to view them as years gone by. Look at it as earning levels! You now have 26 levels under your belt. That's a lot of XP accumulated. :-)
    Strength +5 acquired
  9. Old Comment

Birthday time...for me

Live for the moment. Try to enjoy yourself.

And try not to view them as years gone by. Look at it as earning levels! You now have 26 levels under your belt. That's a lot of XP accumulated. :-)
  10. Old Comment

Likes, Punishments, Limits

Thank you Butterfly, i should reconsider this
    Updated 07-20-2018 at 05:19 AM by Trebaldin
  11. Old Comment

Likes, Punishments, Limits

I think it would be a lot more helpful to have a list of possibly punishments as a sub than as a Dom.

Punishments as a Dom should probably be based more on your sub or bottoms dislikes in order to make it a true punishment. If they like spanking, that wouldn't make for a great punishment.