Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

One Night, Two Dares by maxperv

Posted 03-29-2015 at 01:44 PM by AnalGirl1
Updated 04-11-2015 at 03:07 AM by AnalGirl1

i wore http://www.bilderhoster.net/l7b95jr9.jpg.html with the vibrating anal hook in my ass. the rope was tied above my head to the handrail of our stairs (down to the basement - not everyone walking by would have seen me)
I had the big belt outside of the hook, so it was tight on my body. And my pussy a little covered, but so exposed! - while walking to the place. Then before i cuffed my hands i let it fall down.
Gagged in heals, wearing a slut collar, facing the wall (so i could use my hands to stop myself from falling) and my hands cuffed together... i started fucking my pussy with my vibrator.
I edged with the vibrator pretty fast. and the hook helped a lot! so i let the vibrating hook do my first orgasm. It was great! I didn't even touch my pussy. I just lowered weight or moved a little
The second orgasm was quick, too. With the vibrator, again.
I was back within 30 minutes.

Hey,
I wore http://www.bilderhoster.net/94nfdknm.png.html, No-escape-heels, my collar ("slut" visible), a medium vibrator (a small one would fall out easily) in my ass and Ben-Wa Balls in my pussy, a black miniskirt, my handbag with toys and a brown leather jacket. When my ... fuckbuddy arrived, i left the house, told him to follow me in distance and grab it, if i loose something. I went to the first place, a bench in a little park, put off the skirt and sat on it while masturbating (i played with my clit and vibrator).
My fuckbuddy came closer, my pussy open on view, but I told him to stay there and only watch,... until he would realise when he should come closer .
I edged within a few minutes (the toys worked while walking ^^).
Now I walked about 10 minutes with a nearly uncovered ass and cold air on my pussy to get closer to the alley, I had in mind. My last stop then was a parking house. I dropped my jacket on the stairs, went between two cars and edged again. My fuckbuddy didn't know between what cars I was, so he searched a while and found me only seconds before the edge. He stood in front of me while I edged.
I got up and went to the alley, my whole back now completly exposed. But it only took a few minutes, until I was on a nearly empty street and pulled the top half of the dress down... and the dress up, to edge while standing ... so i was practically already naked ^^
I set the vibrator on high, fucked my pussy with two fingers and played with my nipples. I edged quickly! And then went into the alley (a small way between two building, with delivery entrances and trash containers).
I put the dress completly off, when I kneed between trash containers and tied my ankles together. I put nipple clamps and my gag on and fucked my pussy with two fingers (vibrator still on high in my ass and ben-wa balls in my pussy). Not a minute later, I edged and looked my fuckbuddy into the eyes (he was about 10 m away), and came! SO hard! I fell backwards and shouted (not only "moaned").
Then I tried to sit on my ass. But the vibrator made this really hard. But I shouldn't pull it out, so I took it. A painfully deep vibrator on high in my ass, I sat down and tied my right leg to the container (I couldn't tie the other let, but I managed to let it open wide all the time). I put the blindfold on and waved my hand to my fuckbuddy, so he would come to me. Then I cuffed my hands in front of me.
A hand grabbed my right breast - and then my left. He started caressing my whole body and I leaned my head against his crotch.
He got the hint and I had his dick in my o-ring-gag quickly. The O ring was nearly to small. He was rock hard and after a few licks he took my head into his hands and started moving my head.
He got quicker and my whole body shaked... witch was crazy with the vibrator so deep in my ass.
I came through anal before he did. And it DIDN'T STOP... because the sensation didn't stop! I was on orgasm for hours (felt like hours. probably a minute) until he came, too. In my mouth. I had swallowed his load even before realising what happened. I couldn't think clearly.
When he pulled out, I rolled on my back and lay in the alley. Completly exhausted.
I lay there, did slow circles with a wet finger around my clit and thought about the smell, the saliva, the toys, the situation, the alley, and what will happen (in the role play).
I wondered why he didn't touched me anymore or talked to me. And after a while I uncuffed my hands, pulled the vibrator out slowly - and came from that sensation again! So crazy!
I put the rest off, so I was naked with heals in the alley. He wasn'r there anymore. I collected my toys into my handbag, realised I wasn't allowed to pull the vibrator out (Sorry about that. And sorry about cumming, when I was not allowed!), put it back in (shut off) and searched for my clothes.
My jacket was lying next to me .... but I couldn't see the rest! He must have taken it with him!
I put the jacket on and pulled it down. I went to the third spot (edge before the alley) but no clothes lay there! shit!
I pulled the jacket down as far as I could (obviously) all the time while walking into the parking house again. But that wasn't far. I would say half of my ass was covered, but not all of my pussy! I used my right hand to pull the jacket to my pussy / cover my pussy with my handbag. But this made my ass uncovered -.- and then the loud high heels...

In the parking house... there was nothing. I searched for a while, but had to leave it like I came in.
I walked past 9 people while dressed like this until I finally arrived at home. In a mirror, I saw how I looked... makeup smeared, saliva(/cum?) on my forehead/ hair (how did it get there?); my knees black and my ass and back dusty.

I don't have my clothes back, yet. He told me, I have to "earn it"

Kiss,
your satisfied Slut

I earned my skirt back this night
I texted with the guy and went to his appartment. I came in and was like "Fuck me real good, now!".
But he simply said "No".
He wanted me to go on my knees and kiss his dick until he was hard. Then I had to take his tip in my mouth and lick it.
When I started moving my head back and forth, he slapped me.
... He masturbated while I licked the tip of his dick.
When he came, I had to take his load in my mouth and show it to him. Then he told me, I have to swallow it, if I wanted my clothes back. I did.
He gave me only my skirt back and I left.

_________

Hi,
yesterday I was at his place again.
I was in town when he texted me, so I went there with regular clothes. He wanted me to get naked and sit, legs spread, on the couch.
I did as instructed and he placed his cock on my pussy.
He rubbed, I was so horny and wet, he realised that. He wanted me to say naughty things out loud. So I said things like "Please give me your wonderful cock",...

But then he did the same as before... He placed the tip of his cock in my pussy (I started fucking him, but he told me to stop) and then started masturbating... This was nearly driving me crazy - I begged him to fuck me! ... until he came in my pussy.

When I dressed and asked for my clothes, he said "I had to much fun" - and didn't give it to me.
He wants me to come over to his place this evening.

His cum dripped out of my pussy in my panties on my way home.

I got the second part (http://www.bilderhoster.net/94nfdknm.png.html) back a while ago.
It was pretty much the same. But this time he placed the tip of his cock in my ass and masturbated. That's really a cruel technic! I wanted it so bad!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2205 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments