Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

We Meet Again: Beating our Record Pt 1

Posted 12-22-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On saturday morning we woke up and I got to take a nice relaxing bubble bath in our jacuzzi tub. Certain parts of me were a bit sore from the night before. The kind of fantastic pain where you sit down and can tell that you had a great night. The bubbles were so high that I almost felt like I was drowning which caused me to get out early. Its too bad though, because Sir was just on his way into the bathroom with a toy for me to play with in the bath as I was getting out. Boo! I lost the chance to have...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

A Hitachi, Mic, Slut and a whole lot of clouds.

Posted 12-20-2014 at 06:27 AM by Tease

Frosty just wrote up a report on our session over here but as she alluded to she is often prone to missing out one or two little juicy snippets that I'm sure you'd like to read about and well lucky I'm here to help with her "memory".

We were having a session this afternoon so I thought it would be a nice gesture to ask the delightful and wonderful asslvr's.butterfly if she had any suggestions for what Frosty should be made to do. Well being the angelic cheeky little bratterfly...
Whiny Weasel Hunter
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Our First Meeting: Beating our record

Posted 10-12-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:43 AM by Butterfly

Last month Asslvr and I set a new record and I had 13 orgasms in one day. In the comments of that blog post, he had promised me that we wouldn’t be keeping the record sitting at lucky 13 for too long. However, I didn’t expect us to beat the record so soon, and especially not while we were in person.

After helping me up off my knees (there is a story hidden in there that maybe Asslvr will tell), Sir told me that he was going to leave the room for a few minutes, and that when he returned,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

A Little Sunday Game

Posted 08-01-2014 at 01:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

On sunday, Sir wanted to try a variation of a dare that he saw on getdare.

Here is the link. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....41&postcount=1

So, Sir had me get naked, and get my wand and 3 ice cubes. I laid down on my bed and Sir explained the rules we were going to follow.

Fast = Wand on high on my clit
Slow = Wand on low on my clit
Stop = Stop
Edge = Edge (although Sir can tell by my breathing when I am close so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.25 average.

Another wonderful weekend ...

Posted 07-15-2014 at 07:47 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:52 AM by Butterfly

So ... I don't know how it was done, but we managed to top my best orgasm of my life!

Sunday was an incredible day, well to be honest the whole weekend with Sir was wonderful. But Sunday was the icing on the cake ..

We started with a bubble bath. Sir had me bring my pink rabbit vibe into the tub. I had accumulated 10 edges this week, and we had taken care of 4 on Saturday, so I knew I was expecting to get a bit frustrated. Sir did not disappoint. He had me start the vibe
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 3.86 average.

Best Orgasm of my Life

Posted 07-07-2014 at 04:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:53 AM by Butterfly

Today, as I went to work and sat at my desk, I was very aware of a slight discomfort. Of course, this only made me start fantasizing about what happened yesterday ...

Sir has been having me use my plug as often as I can. One of my rules is to wear it 1-3 hours a day when I am home alone. I have noticed a difference even from the short amount of time we have using it. I can wear it longer and longer without feeling uncomfortable.

I have a large pink rabbit vibrator that
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Strip Tease.

Posted 03-27-2014 at 03:13 PM by Jessieboo
Updated 04-09-2014 at 02:07 AM by Jessieboo

Since I am a little whore and I love to pleasure men and help them cum, I have been on Omegle doing so as many nights as I can. Daddy told me I had to keep tract of how many men I make cum here.

34 men Pleased. :3
Posted in Uncategorized