Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dares2 by Oddjobber

Posted 01-10-2018 at 09:29 AM by Samantha88

First part of this task, get ur nipple clamps on and put in your O-rimg gag. i want you to place a vibrator in each room..or a dildo. start in your bedroom. use the vibe in that room to edge once while standing with ur back against the wall.

move to the second room..use this second vibe to edge twice while on all fours.

move to the third room...insert a butt plug..pull ur nipple chain up amd if possible..hook to the o ring gag...i hope your drooling a lot by now..use...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

my BDSM test results are in!

Posted 01-10-2018 at 08:52 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 01-18-2018 at 07:00 AM by Twisted Kitten

I've retaken the BDSM test, and this time, did so when it was solely me out. not the others. so this is MY BDSM test results. mine, Amanda's. not the others.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/7587087
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My female personality: Amanda (an explanation of what I mean)

Posted 01-09-2018 at 08:07 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Ok, So I have a thing called dissociative identity disorder (DID) it was formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder.

When I say that I "Live as my female personality" what I mean is that I (Amanda) am the personality that uses getDare, the others don't, thus, while on getDare, I am out, so I am cross-dressed, I'm in a feminine state of mind, but not exactly a "sissy".

I'm more of a "femboi" I am comfortable in my masculinity, I just prefer...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while, but I'm back!

Posted 01-09-2018 at 06:58 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hey everyone! I know I've been a bad kitty. It's been a long while since I've actually been online as much as i'm hoping to be online now. (like, 3 months or so) so obviously, I've broken some of my permanent rules. I stopped talking to my daddy, and stopped checking getDare. just got so swamped at work. anywho, I talked to my daddy and he forgave me. (but not without punishment)

As punishment, he wants me to make a post in the dare request threads asking to be punished. so ill do that...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1 week in

Posted 01-07-2018 at 12:54 PM by Diapered_prince
Updated 03-17-2018 at 03:58 PM by Diapered_prince

Hello everyone,

Well we are 7 days into 2018 and I have already filled two trashbags with diapers. I am currently wearing a mix of disposable and cloth (they all need to be washed) and while I don't have any premium diapers (had to pay tuition to two schools) I plan on saving up and getting some samples from Wearing Clouds before too long.

If anyone is curious I bought my cloth diapers form dependeco and they fit really well. Just make sure if you want to go cloth get some...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Ramblings About Music

Posted 01-05-2018 at 07:11 AM by Hammarling (My Blog of Bloggy Blogness)

A simple way to describe my relationship with music would be this: In the summer a friend said to me, "You're just like Baby! You never take your headphones out!"
(If you're lost, go watch 'Baby Driver'. If you're not lost, go watch 'Baby Driver'. Just go watch 'Baby Driver', now!)

At this point for almost as long as i can remember i've been addicted to music. From when i got my first proper mp3 player in 2009 i've spent an insane amount of time with headphones in my ears....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Social Media

Posted 01-04-2018 at 06:12 PM by perverteddilusions

Kik:
perverteddilusion

Snapchat:
pervertdilusion

Reddit:
/u/perverteddilusions
Posted in Uncategorized