Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 27 votes, 4.70 average.

cooking a sluts pussy

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:10 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 09-20-2018 at 02:15 PM by jane@

This was a dare I did recently but I wrote it up as a recipe for cooking a sluts pussy
its supposed to be funny but then that's up to you
Warning don't try this at home

('to person who set it)
You think this was mild/easy - well you obviously don’t have a pussy which is sensitive and burns when marinated in hot sauce and then cooked over a flame like a flamed burger!

anyway i have written it as a recipe as i though you would find it funny...
Old
Rating: 26 votes, 4.69 average.

The knife oh it's

Posted 10-09-2018 at 10:30 AM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)

The knife felt cold very cold, icy sharp as it cut my skin then I was a aware of a warm trickle of fluid from my pussy was it blood or pussy juice –ahh a mingling of both.

A fitting coating over lips and clit as i ran my finger up and over my pussy – I brought a claw to my mouth it tasted of me and more it was bitter and sweet my primeval –wolf blood. As my body reached climax I pushed the knife handle deep and rotated the blade sticking out to press on the underside
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 4.68 average.

24 10 Hunters Full Moon

Posted 10-08-2018 at 04:25 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 10-12-2018 at 02:46 PM by jane@

Be Afraid of the Hunters moon full on 24th October 2018 .
My knife is sharp - I can feel its sharpness in my hot wet and sticky sheath, I am coming into heat for the full Hunters moon
Or is it his knife I feel, his hand on the dagger. I push my sex against the serrated blade as it penetrates deep within me. Am I hiding it there between my legs or is it a trick and my undoing.
Blood seeps out I taste it and my change starts -- in a week or so it will be complete then with fangs and
Posted in werewolf
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Likes/Limits/Toys

Posted 10-03-2012 at 09:32 PM by Kitty Bella
Updated 04-23-2013 at 08:02 AM by Kitty Bella
Tags likes, limits, toys

This Post is for all this Girls likes, Limits, and Toys She has If she gets more stuff she will update her List.

Likes so you can try and Keep it in here.
Peeing self, Golden Shower, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings(non pussy none breast) <3, SB{Self Bondage}, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play, Dice Dares,Brown Showers/Scat of kinds{wearing, messing panties, ETC}, self Branding, Messy(none food Get Creative), Enema, bladder/bowel control {need to be in the mood for this}, Laxatives{max
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Still Fantasizing About the Past

Posted 02-10-2016 at 11:17 PM by Rose_Angel

I last posted just under a year ago. Wow how time flies. So just a quick update for anyone who cares/ knows me, etc. I'm getting married this year, planning to buy a house next year with my soon to be husband, and I have a wonderful call center job working for an insurance company. Life is grand. No real complaints. Anyway, that's not what this blog is about, but I figure after a year of being inactive, I'd mention it. So, onto what has really been on my mind lateley...

It's been...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare leading to a dare

Posted 03-08-2017 at 12:17 AM by Ebandflow
Updated 03-08-2017 at 01:29 AM by Ebandflow (part of dare to edit as I go along)

This started with trying a person above permission dare in the TORD board. I gave permission for someone to pee, then asked for permission to masturbate. What I was not expecting was a PM back thanking me for permission, but offering a dare of some of my likes in return. I asked for one revolving around anal and humiliation, which is where this blog entry comes into play.

The dare starts with me peeing on my ballgag, so I went to the bathroom after I was able to pee and urinated all over...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.67 average.

What do I look like?

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:44 PM by Pet Ra
Updated 03-20-2024 at 12:49 AM by Pet Ra (updating (piercing))

Well, look at the pictures
Okay, it's a bit older but luckily we Asians don't age that fast. And my Owners like how I look on it.

I'm 1,52m tall, weight 39kg and have dark brown hair that is mostly bound to a ponytail, reaching between my shoulders.
My almond eyes are so dark brown that they almost seem black, and I have a minimal stub nose. My mouth is a bit to wide and alwas seem to smile (even when I'm grumpy), but all together it makes me look cute - well, that's what...
getDare Devil
Posted in FAQ