Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Condition myself to be aroused

Posted 07-02-2023 at 06:49 PM by KinkyBBW
Updated 07-04-2023 at 09:26 AM by KinkyBBW (Adding information)

So I have this idea to condition myself to be aroused everytime I see or hear a person. I am going to test it with a subject that I'm already attracted to, but doesn't cause me to be aroused just by site (or sound) and if it works, I am going to try it with ... Not sure who but someone I'm not currently attracted to.

So, starting tonight, everytime I pleasure myself I will be looking at pictures/videos of my favorite bands singer, listening to music from my favorite band, or listening...
Old

Conditioning Myself Results

Posted 07-22-2023 at 10:15 AM by KinkyBBW
Tags horny, training

Last night was the the concert that I was conditioning myself for. The anticipation was almost unbearable! The opening band was one that I like, but all I could really think about was what would happen when my favorite male singer came on stage! Because of where I was standing, and all of the tall people in front of me, I couldn't see him at first; but the minute I finally saw him ... Instantly soaking wet!!! 😈

I spent the entire show horny as hell. My boobs almost popped out...
Posted in Reports
Old

Report - A lunch date with a couple (updated)

Posted 10-16-2023 at 05:07 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 10-27-2023 at 02:02 AM by SilverBlue

I received a message from my Master that got me all nervous... heh maybe it was excitement? I really don't know the difference sometimes, the feelings are so much the same I could be excitedly anxious.

Master messaged that a swinging couple were keen to meet me! I was a little confused as it was very much out of the blue to me - who are these people, why did they want to meet me, what the FUCK is going on?

Master explained that he'd been seeking a couple to play with me.
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

First time figging

Posted 10-25-2023 at 12:38 PM by pluky

I'm just coming down from one of the most intense orgasms.

I don't think I have the energy to write a full on report, yet I wanted to touch on it a bit.

My Dom allowed me to cum at the end of this session at the condition of being (anally) figged at the time I'm cumming.

It sounded amazing and I didn't quite realize the predicament until I realized it.

Whenever I got close to cumming, my tensing holes made the ginger burn more, my Dom explained...
getDare Devil
Old

Giving wearing symbols a new try

Posted 11-01-2023 at 07:17 AM by pluky
Updated 11-01-2023 at 11:28 AM by pluky

Some of you might know from a previous read, others might not, but I struggled deeply with wearing a constant symbol of my submission (24/7) no matter how much I wanted to be able to do it, so I won't go in all the details about this again and why I struggled, but I ended up having to admit defeat after a couple of months, prompted by my Dom who understood my challenge even tho it didn't make him very happy.

Today I've been with my Dom for exactly 5 months, and I am willing to give these...
getDare Devil
Old

Sir's toy would have never thought she'd do something like this

Posted 11-04-2023 at 10:57 PM by pluky
Updated 11-04-2023 at 11:32 PM by pluky

When Sir's toy entered the world of online BDSM, she had to establish a starting point for her likes and dislikes and limits with what she knew about herself, even if it would be subjected to modification with more experience and discovery. The people she played with needed something to work with and she needed something to protect her.

Sir's toy considered humiliation a limit while doing so, she knew she wasn't turned on by feeling humiliated or called names or degraded.
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Mall edging challenge with bladder control

Posted 11-08-2023 at 01:50 PM by ClaireScott

Hi my GD family! I hope the start of the week has been kind to you! I wanted to share a self dare I did yesterday. I was trying to think of dares I could do inside from the cold so a mall was a natural choice. This entry is a bit long, but I wanted to recount the experience as best I could.

Here is the challenge that I made for my poor self.

1) I would go to a mall wearing just a long coat and some shoes with heels (so I can’t really run),
2) I would drink a small...
Posted in Uncategorized