Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Brat union

Posted 07-27-2017 at 07:54 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

As I was on the phone with my Dom tonight, we were discussing the tasks in my Landing on 28 Birthday challenge. I mentioned that I was dreading some of the tasks and we through those tasks together and I explained which ones I was dreading.

A few times Mr. Rainbow giggled about the tasks, because he knew how evil they were. But I was starting to giggle too, because I was already thinking of some bratty ideas to make the tasks a little "easier", or at least a lot more fun. Of
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

My fear of public tasks

Posted 08-01-2017 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I had a revelation the other day, as I often do. You see, I am very self aware and I work hard at understanding myself. It frustrates me when I can't explain why I feel a certain away or why I do a certain thing. But it happens. I try not to beat myself up about it, and eventually the pieces come together and I figure it out.

The other day I was talking to Jaro about one of my current rolls on my Landing on 28 birthday task. It was edge in 3 different public places. When I first rolled
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Butterfly the Sadistic

Posted 08-03-2017 at 08:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:41 PM by Butterfly

If somebody asked, I never would have said I was sadistic. I am sweet and kind and I can be a total softy at times. I really do care about people and their feelings and their physical comfort. I never even considered the possibility of being sadistic.

I always have had a bit of a devious side, but over the last two weeks, I have been feeling very evil and devious and it feels like it is snowballing.

I have been in charge of Jaroface's orgasms again, and it makes me so
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Angry Rebellion

Posted 08-07-2017 at 04:17 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have realized that when I am upset and angry, I get rebellious. I want to be naughty. I don't know if it is just the brat in me, or if it stems from being a teenager and not having that rebellious stage? but when I am angry, I want to throw things, or bite people.

It makes it worse when it is my Dom who makes me angry. If I am upset at him for something, I want to push back. I want to deliberately break a rule.

Of course, it depends on the cause for my anger. If I was
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

THE CLUB dare I did for dare24

Posted 08-19-2017 at 10:03 AM by Samantha88

I am gonna leave out the dare and describe it during my report.

http://www.skinzwearphotography.com/...SMT-6407-F.jpg
I was wearing this with no underwear and black high heels. I wrote "play with me" on my ass, put on to much slutty makeup and took toys in my purse with me.

I felt so slutty walking like that to the subway. I lifted my skirt before sitting down, maybe 3 m away from a couple...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

My Most Humiliating Task Yet

Posted 08-19-2017 at 01:09 PM by GabiLee

I spent last night naked in a dumpster and I ate breakfast from the compost container.

The doorman of my Mistress' building is very familiar with our relationship and has seen me naked on several occasions. To keep him quiet, mistress has loaned me out to him a handful of times. She loaned me to him yesterday when I got to her place after work for a three hour session - the longest I'd ever been with him before was 45 minutes, so clearly I was her down payment for a big favor. During...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I hate waiting ...

Posted 08-28-2017 at 11:12 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 03-15-2018 at 07:43 PM by Butterfly

I cannot even count how many times I have said a variation of the following phrase:

Quote:
Finding somebody who is compatible with you is hard, but when you do, it is worth it.
I still believe this. I have seen this. But the waiting part sucks!

I have tried to be patient. I have tried to remain positive. But I just want to melt into a big puddle of subbiness and I can't do that without a Dom!

I have talked to a few decent people. I have done a few
A Butterfly Princess <3