Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Blog of Bloggy Blogness

Rate this Entry

Hello Kitty

Posted 01-26-2018 at 08:09 AM by Hammarling
Updated 01-26-2018 at 08:12 AM by Hammarling

Mina sako arigato, k-k-k-kawaii... k-k-k-kawaii
Hello Kitty by Avril Lavigne?
Well worth listening to, and it's a rare song that references spin the bottle which surely is appropiate on a dare forum.

Pet Play is one of my biggest loves. But in comparision to my other loves it's still sort of new. I've only really gotten into it at all in the last couple of years, but since trying it out i got more and more into it and now it's right up there as a kink for me.

I spent years dismissing Pet Play as weird.
Who wants to pretend to be an animal? Who wants a sub that's pretending to be an animal? That's weird, and creepy! You're no different to Furries! You're just trying to justify beastiality!

Judgemental i know, but we probably all have some kinks that just seem completely strange or wrong to us. But i saw something in it that was intriguing, and if that many people like it perhaps there's something good there.

I did some reading, blog posts or forum posts. Stories. Watched some videos. Tried to understand it a bit better. Gathered up that knowledge and came across someone who helped me try it out as a Dom.

Oh my word, i fell for the kink...
To me i think it's similar to a Daddy-Little sort of thing. I care for the pet and want to look after it and make it safe and happy, and the pet wants to serve me and make me happy. At least that's how i see it.
It also can link neatly into other things. A tail? Anal. Animals don't wear clothes, humiliation. Animals don't have the same privilages, degradation. Collars. Rules & Trainings.
Pet Play brings together a lot of different kinks and play that i enjoy and puts it all into a neat little package.

I like caring for someone. As a Dom i feel a responsibility to look after a sub, and that's a big part of Pet Play. Looking after your pet is crucial, and a cared for pet will look after you in return.

I never look at a pet player and think of a real animal. I just see a submissive who wants to please their owner and can generate a certain mindset. It's cute as f*ck.

Initially very dismissive of the kink. Wondered why people liked it. Did some research. Gave it a try. Fell for the kink.
It serves a little reminder to me to try new things and keep an open mind.
And it's a dynamic i love to play with and would like to do more of.

Pet Play, it's really fricking cool!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1330 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I am where you were - a kink that appears harmless but also I don't see the appeal. Thanks for this posting ... I now at least see the appeal, so thanks.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by subScoot View Comment
    I am where you were - a kink that appears harmless but also I don't see the appeal. Thanks for this posting ... I now at least see the appeal, so thanks.
    And you've made this blog completely worthwhile <3