Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Comments!

Posted 05-05-2015 at 11:24 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 05-05-2015 at 11:51 PM by MasterDaddy02

The blog is public! Unless you make it private, which is your choice and your right! As such, anyone can do the same too. But, I am not leaving the site, just because some think they control it. Better wakeup and realize that, you don't have any such control of it. It is a public site and not just a small group site. So better get that out of your head. In regard to the way a person was order to do tasks. It just didn't make any sense since that person has been sick, as was stated. that was a caring point that was being made. Since knowing how such a person, would over do it, from the health standpoint.

But, be it from whatever way that person feels. Just that your health is important as to doing the wrong thing with it.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1085 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Make all the comments you wish. Thank you.
  2. Old Comment
    Master, it is always hard to not care for a person who you have had a relationship with, whether it ended on good or bad terms, whether it was a short period or long one. There will always be a connection, I understand that.

I also understand that you were just voicing your opinions in terms of this person's health, however, she is not in your care any more and what she does or chose to do is completely up to her and does not need your comment as to what is wrong, right, what should or shouldn't be done. Especially if she has asked you not to several times. This is considering harassment, as it is clearly upsetting her, and that you have continued to do so, repeatedly.
    The relationship you had with her may be good or bad, however, you two did not work out for one reason, and one reason only. You two were not compatible - this may be ranging from the type of food you two liked to even the way you type or react to things (I don't know why you two ended it, hence I wrote 'may be ranging').
    Which in this case is, you don't know the extent of what she and her dom is doing, what conversations and care is being shared.

Clearly, he has applied to be her dom for a sole reason, and I don't think he is willing to jeopardize that chance by being ungrateful, uncaring or inconsiderate of her, and her well-being.

Plus, no one else knows her better than herself. She knows how to take care of herself. She does not need to you to do so, especially if she has asked you not to.