Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rate this Entry

Banning accounts

Posted 04-02-2014 at 01:35 PM by Manbearpig

I have been getting a lot of PM's recently about wanting me to ban peoples accounts. I have two questions. The first is, why me? I am hardly ever on, invisible (or at least my account is) and I rarely ever post. The second is why would you want your account banned? I get you don't want to come back and all of that. I am not as much as I was back when I first joined a long, long time ago. But, can't you show self-restraint. It is very easy to not login! getDare isn't some kind of addiction you need rehab for, it is a website. If you don't want to come back anymore, that's cool. Just don't PM to tell me that you want your account banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9048 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's because they love you.
  2. Old Comment
    Please [love] my account!
  3. Old Comment
    Nobody loves me. Fact of life