Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Introduction to the community

Posted 02-20-2020 at 07:24 PM by RubinPhoxx (My life and experience on getDare.)

Hi everyone, I wanted to introduce myself here and say how much I really enjoy the time I've had so far.

I am Michael, 40 from Canada. I don't Identify with Gender at all, so I will most always be who my mind is, and that is Sophia. You can refer to me as either-or, pronouns, etc are no problem for me.
I will be changing my avatar a lot, but when it's my choice to put on there it will be this one include in this post

I am REALLY liking the Blogging aspect here on...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CottonCandyHair-Beauty.jpg (36.3 KB, 450 views)
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot