Go Back   getDare Forums > Blogs

Old

Bladder control adventures!

Posted 05-13-2018 at 12:18 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

Bladder control has been an interesting concept. I really wanted to try it but I didn't know I'd like it so much! (shh.... I am not supposed to admit this). I love love love love how desperate it makes me, I feel so submissive, humiliated and (in a weird sense...) turned on.

So I decided to share with you my last experience with it! READY, SET, GO!

Sir loves being mean and sadistic, not only when it comes to pain but also when it comes to humiliation. Oh how I hate (love)
Posted in Kinky me
Old

I wish people would think before giving a dare

Posted 03-02-2018 at 06:20 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags dares, lilith, rants

I've seen so many dares posted here. I've also seen so much ignorance. It's blowing my mind how careless some people are.

1) Using other people's underwear and toys without their permission is absolutely disrespectful and unhealthy. Especially when you are stealing your sister's or mother's panties.... Yes, wear bras and panties if you want but BUY YOUR OWN.
2) Tasks that take HOURS to complete. Hey.... We have a life outside BDSM, you know?
3) There's something called likes,
Posted in Rants
Old

Existential dread and BDSM

Posted 02-26-2018 at 12:43 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 02-26-2018 at 03:09 PM by lilith_

Lately it's been "one of those days". "One of those days" means that I don't feel anything, I'm watching netflix and youtube all day, I eat until my belly wants to explode and I don't want to talk or even communicate with anyone. Then the emptiness is interrupted by a sudden punch of existential dread and panic, only to be followed by emptiness again. I can't follow my rules and neither do I want to.

All this is creating huge amounts of guilt because the last thing
Posted in Random thoughts
Old

BDSM bucket list

Posted 02-25-2018 at 01:21 PM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 03-20-2018 at 04:41 AM by lilith_

• Predicament Bondage
  • Leashed
  • Tied to a chair
  • Tied to a bed
  • Shibari
  • Ring gag
  • Tape gag
  • Chains
  • Sensory Deprivation
  • Excessive body writing
  • Watersports
  • Tickling
  • Wax play
  • Clothes cut off
  • Knife play
  • Blood play
  • Flogging
  • Cane
  • Consensual Non Consent
  • Anal gaping
  • Fisting
  • Squirting
  • MMF threesome
  • Bladder control
Posted in Kinky me
Old

Get to know a Middle. You've never heard it? Pssshhh

Posted 02-25-2018 at 07:49 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Updated 02-25-2018 at 08:50 AM by lilith_

The truth is that it took me quite a while to figure out what my role is and what makes me feel the most comfortable. I've gone from being a Domme with no submissive tendencies to a full on bratty little shit who deep down is ridiculously submissive.

I've searched all the BDSM blogs, I've read a huge ammount of articles and I've talked to so many people. I've read about all the submissive and dominant roles but nothing seemed to be fitting my personality and sexual needs. I knew I wasn't
Posted in Kinky me
Old

My awesome rules! (and my thoughts on them)

Posted 02-16-2018 at 04:51 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)
Tags lilith, rules

I'm having a meh day so I decided to distract myself by writing my rules here, in case anyone of you is interested (I doubt it, but oh well :P)

1. I cannot cum without permission. But I have one free orgasm every week that doesn't require persmission (yay!)

I don't always get that very much needed permission... That makes me a sad slut but on the other hand it feels nice (don't tell anyone I said that!) to be controlled and taking away my power of pleasure makes me very
Posted in Kinky me
Old

You don't need to understand polyamory to respect it

Posted 02-14-2018 at 02:47 AM by lilith_ (Ramblings of a Nymphet)

This is going to be another rant, yay!

In case you haven't noticed I am polyamorous (urban dictionary definition: The state of having multiple sexually or romantically committed relationships at the same time, with the consent of all partners involved.). The truth is that this is sometihng that has been raising a lot of eyebrows where I live. Here I will be writting down some of the things I hear the most when people find out I'm poly.

"It's impossible to love more
Posted in Rants