Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Car Trip

Posted 06-08-2016 at 01:14 PM by BannaGirl

A week late but better late then never:
Some of you might know that I went to Italy last weekend, originally for work with my company but after the work was done and we wear about tobget home I noticed that a group of friends of mine (who some of you might learned are also kinky), also stayed in Italy for the longer weekend. So I asked if my company could drop me of at thair place so I can have a few relexing days. We had a fee nice days but then I lost a bet to my best friend, the agreement...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Bannas FAQ

Posted 04-24-2016 at 05:20 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 02:44 PM by BannaGirl

So I didn't thought this would ever come in need but here it is a list of Frequently asked questions:

Q: Why didn't I got a report from you?

A: I only send out reports for dares that are worth a report. For example I won't give out a Report for most of my PM dares since its just the same thing over and over again and I feel that their is very little worth reporting about it.

Q: Do you need a Master or Slave?

A: I definitely don't need...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-06-2016 at 09:59 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 11:15 AM by BannaGirl

PM DARES currently dissabeld!

If i am Done i need to awnser with "Woof"

PM me "A Slut" and ill Lick the toilet X minutes while fucking myself.

PM me "Worthless A Slut" and I'll lick my toillet X minutes but beforhand i have to use it.

PM me "MASTURBATION VIDEO" and pm me a video of a girl masturbating and I will mimic her.

PM "edge" and "I" have to push the vibe inside me
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dog Earbraids

Posted 11-26-2015 at 06:39 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 06-07-2016 at 09:10 AM by BannaGirl

So last time I went out i thought i could try somthing for my hair what i have seen in a movie, you basecly let you Hair look like dog ears that hang over your actual ears, in the movie the girl does so to have more control over her hair when she is dancing, i did it just for fun. I met with a few friends and my BF in a bar, we had a few thngs and evrything was fine after 1 hours or so my bf whisperd into my ear that i look a bit like a dog, i barked at him as an awnser and smiled at him. Then after...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes Limits

Posted 01-14-2015 at 01:59 PM by BannaGirl
Updated 01-09-2019 at 02:37 AM by BannaGirl

Likes: humiliation, masturbation, penetration, creative, BDSM, Petplay, Roleplay, hentai, things with a twist, Bodywriting, Tea xD

Dislikes/Punishments: deppends hevely on my mood so i cant rly write something, anal, pee, spanking, feet, pussy spanking,A2M, public

Limits/dislikes: anything that ruins my social life, scat, longterm, Food controll over longer time, pics vids anything that will reviel any part of me, diapers, deniel, boring dares (time waste, Longterm, to...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funny bet annal orgam

Posted 07-27-2014 at 09:58 AM by BannaGirl

I just ha zo post this here becouse i found it heleriouse.
So a friend of mine and her bf made a bet and if he loses he would have to wear a chestity belt till he could cum from anal stimulatian.
He lost his dick was locked and he refused to do abal so he stayf lockd (dont know how longe but quite some time) but a a few days ago ot became to much so he said he will do it my friend gave him a vibrator and said she will film iz when he vums and her friends gona see iz he agreed and i hot...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized