Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

My Bubble

Posted 10-28-2010 at 05:18 PM by Tiger

I have this invisible bubble around my car just like I have one around me. If you go in my bubble, I get angry. If you are driving in my bubble, I hit my breaks to tell that driver to get the fuck out of my bubble. If that person doesn't back off, I slam on my breaks to show them that I want them to GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUBBLE. If you crash into me for being in my bubble, I will sue you for tailgaiting and your insurance premiums will skyrocket. You don't want that now do you? *evil face*

That is all. The driver that was driving in my bubble did not understand that he was too close even when I slammed on my breaks, so I drove 5 miles under the speed limit to piss him off.

PS: I miss my grandma.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3746 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I don't like drivers like you... >.>
  2. Old Comment
    I am sorry Tiger but I drive exactly like you.
  3. Old Comment
    I only do it when you get in my bubble which is 1 second away from my car. I would have done it to a cop but knowing them, he would have blamed it on me.
  4. Old Comment
    OMG. I'm like you, I have problems with people coming into my personal space. Not only in cars, but in like crowded shopping malls, I get annoyed and stressed out by all the people around me. Sometimes I feel like just shoving people aside because really, all the effin shorties around me feel like bugs I want to sweep away. In the car though I've promised myself to keep my cool... most of the time.

Oh tiggy, if I see a car going like super slow in front of me, I'll like drive super close to them so that they'll go faster :P Strange how two minds work.
  5. Old Comment
    I do that too lol. I hate it when people are too close behind me. I get way PO'ed. I do the samething, I slow down and let them get where they want to go even slower. Muahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
  6. Old Comment
    Question... how big is your bubble? :P

xXx