Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Coming Out

Posted 06-09-2015 at 03:38 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-20-2015 at 01:03 AM by techiegirl

So, as I've begun to grow and mature, I realized that I was attracted to women, but I also liked boys. Guess who was trying to figure out their sexuality at fourteen! Me.

Some of you might be thinking, But techie! I thought you were a lesbian. In fact, it says so in your signature! and you would be right! I am a lesbian (or well, homoflexible) but when I was fourteen, I thought I was bisexual. It's only recently that I've realized there are so few men I'm attracted to that I classify more...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Personal
Old

How to Use Safe Words

Posted 06-09-2015 at 02:57 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-17-2015 at 09:54 AM by techiegirl

Safe words are phrases or a single word decided upon in a D/s relationship before a scene starts or any kinky activity is engaged in.

The most typical safe words you might here are Green, Yellow, Red. These are actually the safe words I use. Usually, the usage of these words are universal.
Green: Everything is fine. I'm okay. More.
Yellow: Slow down. Change what we're doing.
Red: Stop. I'm scared. I'm hurt. No more. End the scene. No.

Why not just say...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to Get Over a Subdrop

Posted 06-08-2015 at 07:04 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)

Just so you know, this won't actually teach you how to stop subdropping, why you drop, or how to get over a subdrop. The title is a lie.

For those of you who don't know, subdropping is something that happens to (you guessed it) submissives after a scene.

The most common subdrop I know of is caused by an endorphin rush after a scene finishes. The sub is usually filled with intense emotion either by climax, pleasing their dom, or anything else that can happen in subspace....
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's
Old

How to be a Brat

Posted 06-08-2015 at 06:33 PM by techiegirl (Memoirs of a Dork)
Updated 06-08-2015 at 06:37 PM by techiegirl

Recently, I have realized that I'm not just a bottom, but I am also a brat.

What's the difference? Well, the definition of different roles in a kinky relationship varies from person to person, but this is how I view it and you may not, your dom might not, and your sub might not, but this is how I view these things.

A bottom doesn't want to submit, they want to be dominated. They usually will not play outside of a scene, meaning once the scene is over so is their submission...
Distinguished Member
Posted in How To's