Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Titles: Don't call me Miss!

Posted 07-19-2018 at 10:42 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Titles can be great. They can be used to show respect, love, ownership ... and much more. In BDSM, they are usually a big deal.

Whether you call somebody Sir, Master, Princess, Goddess, Miss, Mistress, Lord, Daddy, Owner, Protector, Butthead (:P) ... for me, titles should be earned, not assumed.

I only call one man Sir and that is Mr. Devious. He is MINE! Nobody else has the right to call him Sir.

Only one person gets to call me Miss, and that is Jaro. (I
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Punishments, Limits

Posted 07-18-2018 at 08:55 PM by Trebaldin
Updated 04-19-2021 at 05:58 PM by Trebaldin (updating the whole thing)

as a sub:

likes: cbt, ballbusting, sounding(occasionally), edging, short term tease and denial

intrigued: facesitting, to be held chastely(with a cage of some sort and the key not in my reach), doing stuff outdoors, roleplay, bondage

punishments: denial, ruined orgasms, edges while being denied

limits: PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY'RE SOMETHING SPECIALL!!!, any popular music, wedgies, illegal, family, friends, public, cum eating/play, pee/poo, crossdressing,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

1,000 more for Jenni

Posted 07-18-2018 at 04:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:36 PM by CSasha

Last time Jenni offered me a quite awesome incentive for doing 1,000 deepthroats in the way to earn maximum tokens for her. Though where it comes from is to make other people do it for getting tokens. So I was working against myself, doing the task for providing tokens to her to have me do more things.

In my next offer to her I challenged to make me earn for her again, but without any incentive. Just by her words. And in fact, she did it with her first response. Such a good girl. Or should...
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Co Domming with your Dom

Posted 07-18-2018 at 03:29 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-18-2018 at 04:18 PM by IceMaiden

This was written by myself and AM, I am pink and he is black.

I have quite a bit of experience as both a sub and domme and have engaged in many play times over the years along with being very willing to try out any new fantasy or curiosity that pops into my head, even when I am nervous scared or anxious. I have a couple of play partners AM has approved of me playing with in person until we can physically be together. Sometimes I will have a scene with them alone and other times AM will...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Product Review: Moon Glow UV Paint Powder (Gunge) For Messy Fans

Posted 07-17-2018 at 01:35 PM by SissySlutSamantha

This is my product review for:

Moon Glow - 80g UV Paint Powder

Whilst looking around the web for a cheaper and more readily available alternative for gunge powder online, I stumbled upon this product on amazon. In the description of the product its said:

"Will create 6-8 litres of thick neon paint or 5 litres of super thick gunge"

I immediately went down to the reviews section but was sad to see there was only 1 review, so I didn't...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

how im doing with my no touch denial

Posted 07-17-2018 at 06:09 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

ok but really? ... like.. this is the hardest thing I've done yet.. (hehe, hardest thing... hehe... dicks...)

see what I mean!? like, this is me all day every day right now.

like, I just... I cant stop thinking about dicks, and about touching, and its making...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another 1,000 for Jenni

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:27 PM by CSasha (I love words)

This evening after work, short talk with my husband, I got into chastity and stayed in it until now, due to PM dares requiring me to lock away the keys for only 90 minutes in total. I have gone to far more until now. While writing this I am still wearing a sports bra with my FF boobs in it, a blue supergirl t-shirt over it, my slut collar on, braided side pigtails, my favorite black short skirt, orange socks, and a white thong with my big butt plug in and the thongs behind wrapped around it 2 or 3 times...
Oracle