Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

AMA Answers

Posted 07-29-2018 at 05:07 PM by Robert_Z_man

What's your deepest fantasy? And what is your job?
My deepest wildest fantasy would be to go to a "week camp" where for 5-7 days I would be used a a object for a large group of angry female doms to be teased,pleased, abused & humiliated while not having a say in what ever they do so long as i will not die or cause long term damage. I dream of being forced to eat pussy and get them off with toys while having my cock teased and balls busted in bondage, left in the yard stocks with...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Revised Fat Dildo Fucking Marathon V2

Posted 07-27-2018 at 08:57 PM by Analonly

Dildo Fucking Marathon Revised

So the I got the community of getdare to give me time and position at a certain bpm. So here’s all the times and my plan to do them, I ended up doing them in like 3 parts, I couldn’t do it all at once sadly I completely overestimate myself.

Marathon Fucking Plan

1 min Cowgirl at 30 bpm
1 min Cowgirl at 47 bpm
2 min Cowgirl at 120 bpm
1 min Doggy at 45 bpm
2 min Dogggy at 120 bpm
1 min Doggy...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Finsub

Posted 07-26-2018 at 03:51 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-26-2018 at 04:47 PM by IceMaiden

In AM's recent blog about financial control he mentioned if anything he was in a finsub relationship because I "demand" presents.

He failed to mention that it took him almost three years to get me to accept anything from him without grumbling and that when he first started sending me gifts I tried to refuse them and often he would have to literally order me to accept it from him.

But now he seems to think he is a finsub relationship! Whatever can I do about this?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

denied by Icy, and Naked to escape it.

Posted 07-26-2018 at 04:43 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Quote:
Option Two: Exhibitionism
Accumulate 24 hours naked. The hours must be done in minimum sets of three hours to count and during those hours there is no touching of yourself whatsoever. This includes holding your penis to pee, scratching an itch, touching yourself while lowering clothes etc. Take at least 3 pictures of yourself near a window (These are only for you.) and spend a total of 20 minutes near a window with the blinds/curtains open.
So this is the task Icy gave that im...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

I'm leaving, on a jet plane ...

Posted 07-25-2018 at 01:26 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Well ... our bags are packed and we are ready to go. Our plane leaves in about 10 hours. We have one suitcase full of toys, lingerie, condoms, lube, and of course extra batteries.

Where are we going? Well, a nice family vacation of course! Nah, I am kidding. Well ... kinda ... we are going to visit my mom and family, but first we are going on a very exciting road trip to Ohio.

In Ohio we will be meeting 5 of our getDare friends at a kink convention. So many exciting people
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'm an anomaly

Posted 07-25-2018 at 08:28 AM by Foxy Rose

I have an immense love for people. I don't understand it myself sometimes. I'm drawn to someone and love them and want them in my life, forever.

I don't know what it is. We just click and gel in that moment. Hard to explain. Maybe due to past relationships or friendships? Hard to say or explain. But I do, so badly.

In the same sense that I have an immense love for people, I find it hard to understand what people see in me. Why do people want me around? What value do I bring...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Financial control.

Posted 07-25-2018 at 03:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

I think sometimes terms get skewed, in D/s and in life. This is due to placing unrelated things under the same umbrella.

One of the many examples of this happens when it comes to financial play. FinDom is usually thought of as the submissive paying tribute to the submissive. Whether this takes the form of gifts or payment, the bottom line is... the bottom line. GetDare doesn't allow for FinDom activities of this nature, and that is something I personally approve of, there
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized