Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

New Beginnings.

Posted 01-09-2019 at 02:01 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 01-09-2019 at 02:05 PM by IceMaiden

I don't really make new year resolutions because I have learned over the years I give up on most of them by the end of January, despite my best efforts and intentions to follow them. I also started to question why I needed to make them as new year resloutions, why couldn't I better myself at any time throughout the year?

So for this coming year I do have goals and hopes but I have deliberately left them vauge enough to allow some leniency with them, whether that be because I am tired and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Many Uses for Lube

Posted 01-09-2019 at 10:04 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may remember that Mr. Devious and I ordered some lube in the summer. However, what we did not expect was to receive an entire CASE! of lube. If you want to have a laugh, you can read my blog about it here.

I recently created a thread asking for inspiration for some blog topics. Pariahterror suggested that I write a blog with all of the ways that you can use lube. So here it is:

* Slip & Slide: Get a big tarp and lube it up and then run and slide.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Random Stranger

Posted 01-08-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sure random stranger, I will edge for you. I haven't given you any kind of control, but I will follow your instructions and wear a plug to work.

We haven't discussed my likes or limits yet, but that is not needed. The only thing that should matter is your pleasure.

It's ok that we haven't discussed safewords, I will of course push my limits for you. Don't worry about the fact that we know nothing about each other, I trust you enough not to do anything bad with the naked
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Rules for a fortnight

Posted 01-07-2019 at 02:51 PM by Bellanow

1. Tie 7 clothespegs to a door with some string. Then attach three to each of your tits and one on your clit. You must then walk backwards until each of the pegs are pulled off. You will repeat this 10 times. Do this daily.

2. Be in a constant wedgie for the duration.

3. Every night before bed strip down to just your panties. Head to a corner in your bedroom.Now pull your panties down to your knees. You will now do 15 minutes corner time with your hands on your head.You...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2019 rules list

Posted 01-07-2019 at 02:25 AM by sexysoni

Hello everyone from KIM and TOM we thank all of you to support our idea in her thread and gave very exciting rules some of which we modified little bit so here it goes

1- She is not allowed to wear anything at home.
2- Doors and windows always open lights on in night, only front door can be locked.
3- Dressing/undressing at home must be done in front of an open window, lights on.
4-Bra Panties allowed any two days of the week rest not allowed at all.
5-bottoms...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 35 votes, 4.20 average.

Week 14 of contract First week of 2019

Posted 01-06-2019 at 05:30 PM by jane@ (Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission)
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:01 AM by jane@

Week 14
For Monday 31st/Tuesday 1st Jan 2019 see ‘4 Christmas tasks blog’.
Wednesday 2nd had a date to see a band play – but agreed future dates/interactions would require prior approval.

Thursday 3rd Added this message to my profile as my life comes under more control and my submission is deepened. TT Jane@ is now submitting to 3 wonderful people her owners are ensuring her GD activity is appropriate for her. Jane@ is being helped to manage her account- she is sorry if...
Posted in The Contract
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.17 average.

Report on pm dare rule Permission (to pee)

Posted 01-05-2019 at 04:48 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 02-10-2019 at 09:08 AM by Matt:

Due to a pm dare, I have to ask Sam or Lucy for permission every time I want to pee.... In this blog I will report on how this goes...

In addition to asking permission, I have to follow the following rules, just to make it that much more difficult... -:

1.Drink a glass of water every time you get up in the morning

2. Drink a glass of water before bed

3. Drink at least 6 glasses (8oz.) of water a day

4. Listen to a waterfall (video/actual
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized