Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

More Custom Edges

Posted 03-18-2019 at 07:00 AM by Butterfly

This afternoon, after my spankings (read about them here), Mr. Devious and I completed some of the custom edges that I received in my 6th Anniversary celebration thread.

Post #18:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consensus
You have to edge without touching yourself - that is, you can't. You can have help, you can let someone else hold the wand or toys, but you can't be the one doing it. So, for this edge you may wish to be blindfolded and then let someone (or something) else do the work, you must only react.
Mr. Devious and I got the plastic sheet laid out on the bed, with two pillows underneath. I laid down on it with my ass on the pillows so that my hips were elevated and Mr. Devious had access to my princess parts.

After the blindfold was secured over my eyes, Mr. Devious started the wand on my clit. It was buzzing away feeling great and then big jerk just took it away. Rude!

Next I felt the cold touch of the glass dildo as it slid inside me. This dildo is the perfect thickness and when it is inserted all the way in, it feels me so perfectly. Mmmm ... anyways .... so the dildo was inside me and the wand was turned back on my clit.

The edge was building when Mr. Devious decided to start fucking me with the dildo. The dildo has bumps and they were sliding right against my gspot, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. My moans were getting louder and starting to sound desperate. I was sooo close but Mr. Devious sternly said "Don't cum" Fuck! A few more seconds and I was just about ready to cum when he pulled the wand away. Grrrr!

Post #48:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt:
You will be naked lying on your back, legs and arms tied up. Also blindfolded and ears covered so you can't hear anything. Then Mr.Devious has to bring you to edge, either by a) any way without using his hands or cock. b) any way without actually touching your pussy (I don't know if you can edge this way?)

(One other thought I had, same way as above, but maybe have earphones on with Dr.Dom or Jaro talking dirty to you. Don't know if this is practical)
As I was already lying on my back blindfolded, Mr. Devious only needed to secure my hands to the headboard. Because my back was sore, we left my ankles untied and I had my knees bent, but legs spread.

The glass dildo was still inside me (although it did keep sliding out) filling me up so wonderfully. Mr. Devious climbed onto the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He put the magic wand against my clit and then held it between his thighs and turned it on.

Because my legs were untied, I gripped his legs and we started to rock against each other, me rubbing myself against the wand. The glass dildo slipped out, so we gave up on that but continued anyways.

At one point Mr. Devious reached across to massage my nipples but remembered he wasn't allowed to use hands. Damn! I so love my nipples to be pulled and twisted.

But its ok, because of the earlier edge, it didn't take more than a few minutes for me to be close again. Mr. Devious very quickly pulled the wand away. Grrr again!!!! (I may have even pouted a little)

Post #60:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra
Get naked, insert an ice cube in your butt and add a plug of your choice. Choose a suitable, hopefully comfortable place. Let glitter rain over you. Then edge full of glitter.
Finally the last edge before I was allowed to cum. I was actually pretty excited about this one.

Mr. Devious and Dr. Dom negotiated with Cassandra because ice in my ass is a limit, and also Mr. Devious said "hells no" about the glitter raining down on me. So we compromised and adjusted and this is what we came up with.

Mr. Devious started by inserting my favorite plug, my little pink silicone one. It isn't very big, but I don't think I could have taken anything bigger anyways, it has been WAY too long since we have done any anal play.

The ice that he inserted were not normal cubes, but instead the long thin ones that I use for my water bottles. With the plug inside me, even these small cubes were a very tight fit, and Mr. Devious had a hard time getting them to stay in. They kept shooting out at him.

The cold achyness began immediately and I begged him to turn the vibe on to distract me. He did for a few seconds, but then the ice came out again, along with a big rush of cold melted ice water. Brrr! These ice cubes obviously weren't working.

With the blindfold off, I was able to watch Mr. Devious sprinkling glitter over my boobs. Three different colors of fine to chunky glitter. I just love glitter so much!!! It wasn't raining down on me, but it was still fun.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Inked20190317_151500_LI.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	872

We also decided that since we already had the wax out, we were going to use the wax on my boobs as well. It would help to keep the glitter on me!

The wax felt amazing! The warmth spread across my chest, and the glitter soflty being displaced every time the wax hit. Note to self ... I would really love to try a mix of wax and ice falling at the same time. The feel of the wax on my nipples was especially intense. I want to do so much more with wax!

After the wax was done, Mr. Devious got a normal ice cube and tried to insert it inside me. Again, with the plug, I was very very tight and he struggled a bit. The cold on the outside of my princess parts made me squirm and complain and I begged Mr. Devious to turn on the wand or else I was going to push the ice out at him again. He complied like a good domly dom and wand was buzzing away again my clit immediately.

The cold achyness, the plug filling me up, the buzzing of the wand, the tightening of the wax on my nipples, it was so much sensation, so intense! I was on the edge and I barely squeaked out a "Please can I cum?" before I was sent .... NO! He turned it off. Whose idea was it anyways to do stupid edges!

The Orgasm
My favorite part! The orgasm!

Mr. Devious turned the wand on again right away and within seconds I was ready to explode. The ice was melting and I kept feeling little gushes of cold water escaping which made me squeal and squeak.

Of course he turned it off one more time before he put the glass dildo back inside me and started to fuck me hard. The dildo was pushing the remaining ice further and further inside me, spreading the cold achyness and I couldn't hold back anymore. I didn't even have to ask this time, Mr. Devious just said "Cum for me" ... and I did!!!!

So delicious!!!

Thank you to all who have given me spanks, edges and custom edges for my anniversary celebration. I will be continuing to report on them as I complete them!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1078 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    An extensive pleasure to read. Thank you, Butterfly!
  2. Old Comment
    So you inserted the ice into your Princess parts then?

That blacklighted glitter looks awesome!
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    So you inserted the ice into your Princess parts then?

That blacklighted glitter looks awesome!
    Yes, I love ice inside my princess parts.

I know! Im so glad we bought the neon wax instead of the normal. The effect looks so amazing.
  4. Old Comment
    Beautiful! What a lovely report, sounds like you had great fun!

I have nothing original to add...

Connie
  5. Old Comment
    Oh wow what deliciously well thought out edges! Thanks for sharing these Well done Mr. D for your part too!
  6. Old Comment
    Yaaay more glitter and colours!! I love reading your reports
    Updated 03-24-2019 at 09:11 AM by Butterfly